Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How are you look phisically? - Minitokyo

How are you look phisically?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Quote by paralyzedI'm very very much romantic, the one which I'm together with is my everything.
and I take a lot things very personally but I'm a very very cool person..I just go with to flow ^^*

i liked your personality ;)

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

hmm i'm asian. short. thin. between 5' 2'' and 5' 3''. i have glasses and i dress -inconsistently-. i'm kinda reclusive..but once i am familiar with people, i open up more.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

179 cm (5 foot 11 inchs for you Americians), 80 kg, brown hair, blue eyes. Geek. (even tho I don't work with PC's for a living!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/CPOK/cpokjapan2.jpg
Near Mt. Fuji in Japan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/CPOK/cpokwork.jpg
Training at my old job.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

I'm a muscle bound god of war. :nya:
*passes the mirror*
-_-
:sweat:
maybe not. :hmpf:
but through sweat and determination perhaps one day... T_T .

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

Majima

Majima

Love it to Death

Im a well built high school boy that loves rock and roll and blue jeans. Im very athletic, with a black belt in Goju Karate. Im very assertive when I need to be, but I usually just keep to myself. Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'10''. I like to take risks and challenge myself. I try to model myself after Crim, from .hack. I dunno, hopefully youre getting a pic!

Were already dead really, just most dont know it yet. When you realize this, fear nothing, and you will be set free.

I'm built to perfection.
I have black-brown hair.
I have a cut on my eyebrow.
I have black eyes. *no....really*
I am 6'00 ft.
I can bench 220.
i don't like waisting my time
Everything I have to do has to have a purpose.
I am very affectionate.
I don't piss off people unless I know I can finish it.
I don't like beating around the bush.
I am blunt.
If I need to say something I say it.
I don't do Drama.
That's me physically and my personality.
:D

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

honestly, no big headedness or anything.....tall, dark hair and handsome

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Dark hair and eyes, short (gah!), thin, and too serious for her own good, lol.
I probably think too much -- not that it's a bad thing.

A lot of people seem to think I'm asian but I'm not... O.o~

i have brown hair and green eyes.. nothing special about me *shrugs*

Quote by MajimaIm a well built high school boy that loves rock and roll and blue jeans. Im very athletic, with a black belt in Goju Karate. Im very assertive when I need to be, but I usually just keep to myself. Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'10''. I like to take risks and challenge myself. I try to model myself after Crim, from .hack. I dunno, hopefully youre getting a pic!

i like risks too :nya:

Physically? Hm well i look like other humans. But I am short. I have copper red, chestnut brown, and blue black ahir with bright blue eyes. My hair is naturally really curly so thank god for flat irons. My sister is about three inches taller than me, has blonde hair, with blue eyes almost the same color blue eyes as me. The only difference is her eyes seem to appear grey-blue with a hint of green....it looks awesome though.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm I'm the quiet and shy one...haha, you can just tell right off the bat the kind of personality I have. Although I would have to say I act differently with my friends. I'm really loud and always smiling when I'm with my friends.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I'm short, thin, with a big belly (but I suck it in ^_^) because of all the food I consume....I have bad eyesight, so I wear contacts and I have a pair of cute black-framed glasses. I'm very shy around new people, but if I know you very well, I can be pretty crazy when I want to be ^_^ I absolutely hate people who thrive on getting drunk...and smoking. Sorry, but I don't see the sense in it. I could keep going, but its almost 4:30 a.m. and I'm getting tired :P

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Hmmm.........you sound good to me.
Food is good and if you have a tum-tum don't be ashamed.
And personally I think glasses are sexy.
*puts his on*
and people who thrive on getting wasted have no life.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

glitzening-starz

glitzening-starz

-ignited soul*

lol~ my guy friends tell me im moody

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.