Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of milk do you drink? - Minitokyo

What type of milk do you drink?

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah...random thread XD But I was getting a glass of milk earlier and I thought I would make a thread about it. ^_^'

So yeah, what type of milk do you drink? I prefer 2% myself. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

2% reduced fat milk, but I don't drink that much milk anymore so my mom don't buy that milk anymore. When I feel like drinking one (very rare), I drink any milk in our fridge, usually fat free/skim milk which is for my sister. :D

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Where's the non-fat milk? Well I use that with cereal. It's gross by itself.

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, I drink the low fat hi calcium kind, forced by my mom to... i prefer the whole one tho

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I don't usually drink milk. (don't really like the taste). But when I do, I drink the 2% one.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm, well, I used to drink the full milk...but then I realised skimmed would be better for me so I switched. Hehe, though the full one tastes better.... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I drink the whole milk. ^^ The others taste funny. ^_^'

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I drink 1% or 1,5%... sometimes even 0,5%... though I prefer 2% or whole :p...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

I like the whole milk best!

sakuralim

Love is ......

Quote by tarerenWell, I drink the low fat hi calcium kind, forced by my mom to... i prefer the whole one tho

same here -_-"

I drink slim, but I rather prefer soy drinks to milk. Soys are healthier, and there is quite a variety of brands and types to choose from. Rice milk is not bad too; I grabbed a carton this morning.

High calcium milk taste horrid, so avoid I them.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol AngelKate, well at least it's not a bad start. I don't mind - hey, at least you caught my attention, and now I'm posting in your thread. Haha!
Whoops, back on topic.

For me? I drink homogenous, 2% white milk over here. Sometimes, I also like to revert to choclate milk as well, which tastes great with a teaspoon of sugar. But oh my gosh, bake a warm dough of cookie, and dunk it into the glass of milk over there, and it's amazing, especially the chocolate chip kind. Yaya!

If I don't drink milk by itself, at least I eat it with cereal. Hmm... Cinnamon Toast Crunch. **Giggles**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I hate milk. I can't drink it without holding my nose. Only when I actually can is when I have something sweet in my mouth (I can't handle sweets much, either). I drink whatever I have in the house; ususally it's whole milk.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by FallingAwakeWhere's the non-fat milk? Well I use that with cereal. It's gross by itself.

Non-fat is the skim milk. ^_^ Besides, there are only five poll options, so I can't get everything on there. -_-

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

lodzio

You're the worst!

i dont c big difference, but i drink 2% ;)

Signature

I drink any milk that is 2% and below. I don't know about the others though.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

um...i think i drink 2% milk.....i guess i never really paid attention to what it was....i just drink the milk!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

yuck i hate drinking milk straight out of a glass XP lol
not good to me....

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i prefer whole milk , is more natural :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

The only milk I really don't drink is skim.....it tastes like water and bad cream *bleh*

For love....nah....just ecchi.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Hmm..i dun like to drink milk
hate the taste of milk>_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

I don't really drink a lot of milk, but when I do its always whole. Can't stand the others.

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

i drink non-fat milk XD

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i used to drink 2%, but now i'm trying to drink more skim because its better for you :)

Signature

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.