Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dot Hack anyone? - Minitokyo

Dot Hack anyone?

Tagged under .hack//SIGN

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

talk about the games, manga, ect. It's my favorite manga. Sorry if this post sux i'm kinda new 2 forums.

Wort Wort Wort!

Lakail

Jedi Master

I love this whole series! It's probably my favorite franchise actually. I have all of the games and books already and the whole season of .hack//sign on DVD. Also, I should add that they are going to come out with a new .hack game called .hack//GU. Not much is known about it though, but it still looks good.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

The manga is really good, i didn't watch the anime, i need some more time :D

Ouka is my favorite, she's so strong and she's funny ^^

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

nny

nny

tomodachi

.hack//SIGN has some pretty music [well, everything by yuki kaijura is very good], but is boring. to say the truth, everything from .hack universe except of DUSK and GIFT is very slow-paced, i don't really like it. the settings appeal to me - i hope that some day i'll be able to play in a game like The World, but series could have been much better.

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Kite, mainly cause I cant remember the other characters names.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

my fave are KITE & mireille ^_______^

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

Balmung is probably the coolest character in the show AND game.

Kinda sad he didn't make such an impact on either.

Ponzu

Ponzu

Len Fan

Mireille and Mistral are the best.

I can't wait til .hack//G.U. comes out.
And I love the manga and I also love the novel .hack//AI buster

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by SoulScholarKite, mainly cause I cant remember the other characters names.

I get really remember any of the characters either so I voted for Kite too.
In the immortal words of Homer "D'oh".

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

Wow. Business is booming. I'm glad this turned out so well. :)

Wort Wort Wort!

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I quite like Balmung, and Tsuksa. .Hack is one of my favs for some reason.

Signature Image

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

who here has played the video games? i havnt and would like to know more.

Wort Wort Wort!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i love dot hack... but the
show was so short, the last episode
wasn't interestin...
but kite-kun is my favorite character of all time..

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Lakail

Jedi Master

Quote by sacredelitewho here has played the video games? i havnt and would like to know more.

I have. You can PM me if you want to talk about it. I've beaten all four of them.

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

oke doke!

Wort Wort Wort!

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I've heard of hack//GU and i think it's awesome .u get to play as a "pk" this time. And i've seen the trailer and it so cool just wait till u see it. I can't wait for it to come out .:D "Salvation and destruction have switch sides."

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i've yet to read the manga, but i've finished all 4 volumes of the ps2 game series and also watched SIGN and DUST.
this series' storyline is definitely one of the better ones out there

as for my fav char, i like kite the best

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Lakail

Jedi Master

Quote by b3bLucyI've heard of hack//GU and i think it's awesome .u get to play as a "pk" this time. And i've seen the trailer and it so cool just wait till u see it. I can't wait for it to come out .:D "Salvation and destruction have switch sides."

Actually, no one knows anything about it yet. It's a very touchy subject I guess; all speculation and no knowns.

When is that supposed to be out and in what format? (anime, manga...)

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

does anyone here even use this thread anymore? calling all listeners! please respond!

Wort Wort Wort!

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I liked the story of .hack//sign (anime) and legend of the twiglight (manga) but I thought bot the endings were awful really and I was very disappointed.

I love .hack//liminality though - its more indepth and clever than the two I mentioned above. Just I wish it would be released separetly from the games as I won't be owning a PS2 ever (just becasue I am not that into games anymore) as people are missing out on what I think is the best of the whole .hack world.

Hmm, what sig? XD

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

I agree. They were both pretty good up until the end. I've never heard of .hack//liminality though,

Wort Wort Wort!

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

.hack//liminality was set while the world was till new. And you can only see the series by getting the PS2 games that come with an anime dvd (one for each of the four games) or you find it somewhere online.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Balmung, obviously he's the coolest and one of the returning characters from the original hack.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.