Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dot Hack anyone? - Minitokyo

Dot Hack anyone?

Tagged under .hack//SIGN

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Katherinemoon

Katherinemoon

Come with me

Dot hack is very intressing, oh and there a new game comeing out very soon!

Call me Princess!!

Watched the anime but didn't read the manga. It's cool.

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

I'll check in to playing the games. Lucky me! I've got a PS2. Oh, quick question: How do i put a title kind of thing under my avatar? Ex: Jedi Master

Wort Wort Wort!

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

.hack is awesome. havent seen //sign but books+games are good

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I'm most familiar with the game and the manga...but I love Balmung in both! The game has a really good soundtrack and a very intriging stortline. The manga's storyline is a little weak though...in my opinion it had a disappointing ending that wasn't very exciting even though it was happy.

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by sacredeliteI'll check in to playing the games. Lucky me! I've got a PS2. Oh, quick
question: How do i put a title kind of thing under my avatar? Ex: Jedi
Master

Baka ne.....
use Browse and Appearance command...
I like Kite-kun, coz he's so cool.
anyway.. I also like the anime because its rather angsty, however about the Twilight... i'm very dissapointed with the ending. The game however... is really good.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

sacredelite

Licensed to Kill

thanks Kryuzei!

Wort Wort Wort!

i like Tsukasa the best,actually.but Ouka is pretty good too.she's really hot XD!
always a good factor for a character....haha

If anyone is listening, im a bit confused on what .hack series fit where in the storyline, I know theres .hack//sign and thats the first one right? then the .hack games (infection, mutation, and 2 others), and the liminality series runs side by side with the games right? but whats this .hack//GU and .hack//Sign - Unison, and where does .hack//legend of twilight bracelet come in? .hack//dusk is last in the timeline... right? O.o i thought i knew but theres so much i didn't know about... Anyone explain plz?

merged: 03-21-2006 ~ 07:00am
(next day) okay, hi again, i came back to clear it up. incase any1s confused like i was.

The .hack timeline starts with 2 novels: .hack//Ai Buster volumes 1 and 2 start to finish

Then .hack//sign start to finish

Then .hack//infection , mutation , outbreak , and quarantine runs along side the .hack//Liminality series start to finish. also the novel .hack//another birth tells the same story as the 4 games and liminality from the perspective of Blackrose.

Then .hack//Dusk (aka legend of the twilight (bracelet)) (aka udeden) runs from start to finish

also the new .hack//GU video game will take place after the .hack//quarantine, and .hack//Liminality but before .hack//Dusk

finally the newest (mostly rumors) anime .hack//Roots will take place before .hack//quarantine, and .hack//Liminality, but before .hack//Dusk AND before .hack//GU

The rumors are that another novel is coming out o.O in the Fall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.