Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Tragic character outcome - Minitokyo

Most Tragic character outcome

page 1 of 1 22 total items

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

Yes, this is about those characters whose stories ALMOST make us cry when we watch them.

For me, my most tragic anime character would have to be Hiroko Asahina from RahXephon. The girl's sweet, cute, funny and pretty lovable. She already has a boyfriend but she's been crushing on the character Ayato for years now. What happened to her was just...well TRAGIC. She didn't deserve what happened to her at all.

For my game character, BoF 2's Mina, Nina's little sister. The whole fiasco got to me like nothing else in any game did. You don't expect little sisters to give up themselves for your and your friends' sake.

Anyone else have similar feelings about other characters? Any anime, and any game welcome. Warning - if spoilers are eminent, post smart and don't give out too much. ^^ b

Hmm, Chrno and That other chicks tragic fate also nearly made me cry. So sad...

xtenshi

xtenshi

Yeah... i'm going.... ZzZz

Guts, from Berserk. He's the most sufered guy ever.

Signature

When Mwu Fllaga from Gundam SEED died, I felt a deep wrench in my stomach. T_T

I agree with Shinn87. Mwu La Flaga was a great character and I was sad to see him go. However, I saluted him for his noble action. What could be more admirable than sacfrificing himself for the woman he loved?

The story of Rock Lee is sad, but the sadests story for me is the Gaaras. Thats makes me cry, and Rock Lee too

Signature

zero, from megaman x....
men... thats a hero!!!!

Kenshin's end in Reflection......:(

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

Quote by jjs11Kenshin's end in Reflection......:(

I agree, the ending of his life in Reflections was a sad one...

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I would agree that Guts from Berserk suffered the worst fate.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Maes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist. I cried so much when he died, mostly because he was so cool and loved his family so much. His daughter just made me feel worse when she started to cry at the funeral. And I didn't expect him to die at all.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by jjs11Kenshin's end in Reflection......:(

i agree with that... it was just sad to watch him in those last couple minutes....

Quote by hoobageekMaes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist. I cried so much when he died, mostly because he was so cool and loved his family so much. His daughter just made me feel worse when she started to cry at the funeral. And I didn't expect him to die at all.

i know! i totally didn't expect him to die! he was my favorite character in FMA! it was heartbreaking when elisha was like "why are they burying daddy?"

Signature Image

im not sure probably.....Haruka n' Mitsuki from KgNE

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Tragic chara? Hmmm there's a lot of 'em, but the worst is:
Gutts from berserk--> i don't even want to imagine life like his (he can't even sleep in every night), and IF in the end of the story the author decide to kill him, I won't even know what to say anymore.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

Quote by DrakenImmortalI agree with Shinn87. Mwu La Flaga was a great character and I was sad
to see him go. However, I saluted him for his noble action. What could
be more admirable than sacfrificing himself for the woman he loved?

I agree too!!! Mwu death made me cry... :( :( And poor Murrue
But, rumor say that Neo is Mwu right?:o

Guts, if I take into account the manga as well. (The anime never touches on the fact that Guts was sold off and raped as a child. Not to mention all the events after the eclipse) That man is scarred.

Also, lets not forget that the mere fact that Guts and his friends have interacted with Demons and Gods has marked them to forever be tormented in the torrents of hell. That's pretty damned tragic.

I hate the Reflections OVA.

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

-Stellar and Auel (GSDestiny) I feel sorry for them. They can be really cute sometimes. And what the EA did to them sucked!!
-Haku (Naruto) I found the his story (and his end) very sad. I really liked him!
-Kenshin (in the last OVA) no coments...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinn87When Mwu Fllaga from Gundam SEED died, I felt a deep wrench in my stomach. T_T

finally gets the girl then dies in battle can't get much sadder than that.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i cried when i saw the end of mahoromatic, the ending is so sad, well, the last 5 episodes of the second season are really sad. and the fact that you cant really tell what the end is all about doesnt help either

this one is kinda tard, but the end of DBGT was sad for me too, seeing goku go away and not come back was sad

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

The ending for Crono Crusade was really sad. But nice in a way too.

Berserk: Yeah Guts has it pretty bad, but at least he kicks ass.

Saikano: Not just the ending, but the whole story.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime: Me Love Arc *sob*

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

The ending from Air sure was the saddest of all!!And from episode 6 and so on it gets really sad,not only the ending.I don't remember crying like I did It is so sad!!Besides I didn't imagine that it was an sad story, so the shock was even worst!!
I also cried a lot in X!!I mean,when Seishiro dies living Subaru alone-that is a tragic story-impossible love...Also when Kamui died it was pretty sad!!
When Kaworu died in Evangelion...knowing that you must die when you can't do anything about it!!
Also Zaion's ending was pretty sad
I didn't watched My Hime till the end but from what I saw and was told it is going to be very sad!!

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

Well, Probably everyone's seen this, but the end of Cowboy Bebop was really, really sad when i saw it.
ALso, the end of Beserk, when Griffith makes that choice at the end is extremely sad and horrific. They had built up the relationship between the characters so much, and then... well, it's too good an ending to spoil for anyone.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.