Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I finaly made my own UP.. Yehaa - Minitokyo

I finaly made my own UP.. Yehaa

page 1 of 1 9 total items

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

hello everyone, how are you doing, hope your happy as much i am, i'm realy happy, no extrimly happy for finishing my userpage XD XD XD XD XD XD . you don't know how much i wanted to make my own userpage, i guess i was tooo busy with work and don't have enough time for designing the userpage ^_^' .

ummm well you plzz see and tell me what you think. :)
soo much appreciate everyone.

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

ooh congradulations :) your userpage is great! when i first saw my userpage, i was soooo happy annd i hope you are too :)

Signature

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Congratulations! It looks really nice! I know what you mean about wanting to make a userpage and never getting around to it ... I've been meaning to make on for a month ... ehh ... But anyway, congratulations! Great job!

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Very nice userpage. Quite well done. I keep saying that I'm going to make one for myself, but I just dont have the time.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Yeah very good...
Congratulations...
Nice layout (colors).... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

wow...congratulations on a very awesome new userpage! i luv the song on it, too!
but the text that tells us about yourself is kind of hard to read...sorry.. ^_^'
:D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Nice one Faiz!! very hard to see male starring userpage!! some more your's is very cool and simple... hehe~! makes me stay in your userpage longer!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Asuka-Langley

Leidenschaft

congrats on getting your user page done it looks fantastic ! :) must have taken a pretty long time to finish

hehe i know that song on the page its great (its vocal trance) good to meet other people that like the same type of music i do :p

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Congratulations on finishing your own userpage, the design is very cool. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.