Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 too heavy? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

have you ever been, say the store and you tried to pick something up like a bag of dirt in the garden dept. and you just couldnt pick it up no matter how hard you tried?
that happened to me the other day, i hate it! I tried so hard to pick that bag of soil up for my mom (she cant because she hurt her back a while ago) and i just couldnt do it!!! it made me feel weak. grr i hate it!!
has that ever happened to you??

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yeah, is very nasty, i'm feel very humillated and weak , i hate it!! :angry: >=0!!

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

well, not with soil, but other stuff. soil is surprisingly heavy...

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

no ... i cant say thats ever happened ... but ive never trued picking up anything in the gardining section ... i mean i carry four gallons of water to the cart at once ... but i guess since its always because i used to go to my uncles work and carry 5 gallon buckets of paint around.

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

yeah sometimes i can't even open a jar lid which is pritty pathetic lol

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by TW12T3Dno ... i cant say thats ever happened ... but ive never trued picking up anything in the gardining section ... i mean i carry four gallons of water to the cart at once ... but i guess since its always because i used to go to my uncles work and carry 5 gallon buckets of paint around.

wow you must be strong O_o

Signature Image

i usually just ask the strongest looking guy next to me if he would put it in my cart or i drag it usually i end up embrassing the people im with more than myself

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by shadowcat23i usually just ask the strongest looking guy next to me if he would put it in my cart or i drag it usually i end up embrassing the people im with more than myself

yeah i usually have to ask someone, but i hate doing that cause then i feel like ive given up and cant do things on my own.
its horrable yeah kinda embarrasing too lol

Signature Image

yeah it makes me feel weak but i can lift up a lot of stuff but most of the time i can't lift it you and it makes me mad for some reason!

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

I've never had a problem with not being able to pick something up while shopping. When Culligan delivers the salt for the water softener I have to carry it all to the basement. Each bag weighs 50 pounds and since I'm impatient I carry 4 bags at a time.

Bang

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Wel, cant say it has happened to me.. i happen to be a girl who has two brothers, so i have never been the one to carry the heaviest stuffs

Signature

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

No.
I know my limits and don't try to dead lift anything more than around 150 lbs.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

TenshiAyumi

One Way Jesus

Hehe.. Actually.. I have 7 siblings.. So we carry it all together! It's something called 'team work' ^_~ It's a lot easier. So I guess that having siblings is a good thing! Especially whenever I can't pick something up! =D

God = <333
Family = <33
Friends = <3

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I hate it when that happens. It is so embrassing. I am pretty weak myself, so I don't usually carry stuff that is heavy. Just tell a friend to help me. ^^

Signature

Not with soil, but with a bag of rice... I swear that thing was heavier than me. XD

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Bah, I never have trouble with anything! I am uber powerful, I never fail! XD (did they buy it...?)

Quote by TenshiAyumiHehe.. Actually.. I have 7 siblings.. So we carry it all together! It's
something called 'team work' ^_~ It's a lot easier. So I guess that
having siblings is a good thing! Especially whenever I can't pick
something up! =D

That's so badass! >_<

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Well it's not like it matters. Everyone has something they can't lift. Try picking up a mountain and you'll see what I mean.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've had that problem lifting those cases of water. You know the 24 bottles of Poland Spring. I usually am able to do it but my arms feel like rubber afterwards.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

the last day of school I went to pick up my back pack and my knee's buckled, therefore causing me to eat it into my locker where, from there, I was relocated to the floor... It was embarrasing... seriously it was a good beef... people were watching too! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TenshiAyumi

One Way Jesus

Quote by ElectricPhantasmBah, I never have trouble with anything! I am uber powerful, I never fail! XD (did they buy it...?)

Quote by TenshiAyumiHehe.. Actually.. I have 7 siblings.. So we carry it all together! It's
something called 'team work' ^_~ It's a lot easier. So I guess that
having siblings is a good thing! Especially whenever I can't pick
something up! =D

That's so badass! &gt;_&lt;

Hehe, I know! Since we only have 2 girls.. We let the boys carry our stuff! =D

God = <333
Family = <33
Friends = <3

I usually can mangage, and anything else is left to any boy that may be there, friend or otherwise that I ask nicely to help.

The other day a rather lovely gentleman offer to carry a big package I was carrying to the train station. It was a gift for one of my best friends. The offer was quite unexpected, so I declined, but I wish a got a name and thanked him. These guys are so rare. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

soulas

The Crappah.

i dont usually get hit by such materialistic things. usually i get hit by a mental or psychological attack.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Yumi864

Kismet awaits me

hehehe wow thats sorta funny about the rice thing.. well that sorta happened to me i mean i tried so hard to pick it up but when i could't i just dragged it its easier that way lol

Can you hear it? The sea is calling me....

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah dragging it is always easier though it sucks when the bag breaks open O_o

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.