Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 of time travel, evil bunny and great music - Minitokyo

of time travel, evil bunny and great music

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ok, so I've been meaning to ask this for a while but I keep on forgetting. One of my favorite movies of all time is Donnie Darko, has anyone else seen it? well the movie is essentially about time travel but not a science fiction movie...sound impossible? no, the movie is a quite serious about the possibilities of time travel and to explain this it creates a very deep plot and story line with great dialougue and it comes with one of the best sound tracks around. I actually listen to a few of the songs everyday. if you haven't seen it I recommend you do..or if you have some time just pay a visit to the site which is another adventure of its own. for those of you who have seen it...what are your thoughts on the ending?

Signature Image

This film did not see... But the further, the more I am am visited with desire far to leave, it is even not important where. The main thing to leave. :)

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I think I've heard of that... Nope I havnt seen it, but deffinately sounds interesting. I'll have to find out more about it. Where is the site for it??

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Unfortunately I have never even heard of it, but will look it up. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

http://donniedarko.com/

its one of the most interesting sites around

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

I will check it out, and thanx for the link to the site^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I saw Donnie Darko some time ago when I borrowed a friend's dvd - I had been kind of wanting to see it and was pleased to finally have the chance.

I did for the most part like it (which is rare for me to like american films) I thought the end was a little too strange and I didn't really get it. But I still recommmend people see this film at least once.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Quote by ShiinaEimi
I did for the most part like it (which is rare for me to like american
films) I thought the end was a little too strange and I didn't really
get it.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

well I think what heppened was that the world DID in fact end but they simply showed you an alternate ending to confuse you even more...

Signature Image

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Well it that is what they did, then it worked as I am even more confused. I think I will have to watch it again now to see if I can make some kind of sense from that.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Quote by ShiinaEimiWell it that is what they did, then it worked as I am even more
confused. I think I will have to watch it again now to see if I can
make some kind of sense from that.

I've watched around 3 or 4 times..and everytime I watch it I catch something I didn't notice the last time I saw it...

Signature Image

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

sounds interesting!! XD i shall look into it

'Signature Image'

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

I've seen that movie. I liked it alot. Especially his crazy evil demonic bunny self constantly messing with his mind. The plot was very in depth and twisting and when he finally does accomplish time travel at the end i liked that random twist and ending. wont spoil it n e more but yeah its one of my favorites

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Chezabelle

Yaknowhattamean?

This thread was so long ago, but I found it through other threads and wanted to comment on Donnie Darko. I loved the movie, my parents hated it <-- just something to celebrate. The dark bunny freaking killed me, it was so cool. Maybe I will create a seperate thread about the dark bunny cause I had a *ucked up dream this week where a masked figure (Scream style) stood in my room staring at me and tilting it's head! Hope I don't have to be smooshed by falling debri. Or yell at some poor girl with a speech-impediment.

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.