Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the Biggest Loser in Anime/Manga? - Minitokyo

Who is the Biggest Loser in Anime/Manga?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

So who do you think it is?
Give us the series, character, and why.

For me, its Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I hate how all he does is whine, it usually is something like "I don't have the balls to do this, so I'm just gonna run". Even when he does do something, it is only because someone else tells him to. He just drives me nuts...

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Aiba Kouji from Infinite Ryvius
the reason: ............. He acts like a loser. I duno how to put it.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

For me, it's Sae from Peach Girl. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does it again. That girl seriously is in need of a life.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Flay from Gundam Seed. She was such a shallow character only looking after her own welfare

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I say its Shinji from Evangelion. that idiot had an awesome mecha in his hands and all he wanted to do was run away. He's so pathetic.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

I don't clearly remember his name but he's the fat perverted friend of the main character from Green Green TV

I fight to defend that sliver of light within the darkness........

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

That guy who made that chick his slave in "Hot Gimmick", screw him. An equally creepy manga, I must say.

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Keitarou from Love Hina or Yota Moteuchi from Video Girl Ai (they drive me crazy), those two are the biggest losers for me.

inuspirit

inuspirit

inuyasha is so dam sexy

Hey sup u guy's i need help plz go 2 my guest book thing

gay people rock and if you'r gay im single so come on in i'll be waiting here for you.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi
Because he's surrounded by a bunch of girls who all crave him and he is scared to even show affection for any of them.

Signature

mini-kagome

mini-kagome

Fullmetal Alchemist

myoga the flea in inuyasha he is such a loser, he runs away from every thing ~_~

I want to be the sky for you even enveloping all of your pains, whenever I look up, I want to feel that I'm not alone, even if I'm far away let there be a place I can return to, a place I could call home.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

coyote from the road runner....lol joking

um for anime..... sakura from naruto...she really need to get a life and and learn to live all she does is sit there and watch sasuke and naruto fight......shes a stupid cheer leader for sasuke aswell.....i just kinda wish she wasentthere she ruins the story but i gess naruto wouldent be naruto without her.... :hmpf:

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Brock - Pokemon need I sat more

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Hideki ( he is virgin, it's a joke) ,well i agree with you Shinji is a loser he don't see face to face with his problems, and Hanagata( from Saber Marionnette J) is rare character OX

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Megumi Takani from Rurouni Kenshin.

Not too much people like her. s-igh- Where do I begin? First of all, she has a bad attitude.
She brings everyone down. She thinks she a "fox" . Heh, She needs to start on that opium again
and quit mooching off Kenshin and the others. OX

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.