Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know where Guatemala is? - Minitokyo

Do you know where Guatemala is?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

this is just for the ones who arent from guatemala, south america and countires who know where it is ( i mean spanish talkers)....please ...answer it ...^^

wanna know...^^"

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I'm not spanish (asian) and I do where that is. <3
i had one year of Spanish and I learnt few things about where spanish-speaking places are in the world map.

EDIT: Central America.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Sure I do where Guatemala, is :)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

it's somewhere in the americas. what about guatemala?

yessssssssss...and which is?

Quote by ParadoxPixieI'm not spanish (asian) and I do where that is. &lt;3
i had one year of Spanish and I learnt few things about where spanish-speaking places are in the world map.
edit: Central America.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I have no bloody clue where guatemala is. :searches globe:

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

well....guess, where are you from?

Quote by SpystreakI have no bloody clue where guatemala is. :searches globe:

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Is right down of Mexico in the center of America... hahaha I'm Mexican.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

look here in this group http://groups.minitokyo.net/hispanime/
there all can talk in spanish XD
and i know one or 2 people from guatemala it is in my friendslist but i dont know who sorry -_-

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Guatemala is one country in middle America

Guatemala is the first country of Central America. Duh.

Ah, but can anyone name the capital of Guatemala without looking it up? :)

destati

Yuusha-Oh

It's probably Guatemala City or something. Ciudad de Guatemala. iirc, a couple of the capitals of countries in Central America are like that. And I know that El Salvador (San Salvador) and Costa Rica (San Jose) aren't. So I have like...50/50 chance of getting that right.

*took Spanish in high school*

Shuyin07

Shuyin07

Diego Diaz / dd-art

Im from Guatemala, and my country is the firss in central america, Mexico is over it.

Quote by RichieDaggerGuatemala is the first country of Central America. Duh.

yeah!

No, the capital is Guatemala. :)
Actually alot of cities aren't like that:
Tegucigalpa - Honduras
Managua - Nicuragua
San Salvador - El Salvador
San Jose - Costa Rica.

Forgive the spelling errors, I'm going off of memory from a rhyme learned in Spanish 7 years ago.

Quote by StimNo, the capital is Guatemala. :)
Actually alot of cities aren't like that:
Tegucigalpa - Honduras
Managua - Nicuragua
San Salvador - El Salvador
San Jose - Costa Rica.

Forgive the spelling errors, I'm going off of memory from a rhyme learned in Spanish 7 years ago.

I'm sure all of that will be helpful later on in life.

I didn't think it would be helpful when I learned it, but look at me now. Showing off my South American geography knowledge to strangers. :)

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I do :)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote by StimI didn't think it would be helpful when I learned it, but look at me
now. Showing off my South American geography knowledge to strangers. :)

Dude, all the the countries you named are from Central America.

Crap, meant Central America. Good call. Though they did teach us a South American song as well. Though in that song, they list La Paz as the capital of Bolivia and I can never remember if that is the official or unofficial capital...

It sounds like your spanish class was pretty cool. I never took spanish at my high school, although I heard that class was boring and sucked ass.

i couldn't get into spanish class at my high school. They said cause spanish is my first language and I can speak it fluently. So I told them I shouldn't be taking english also since I also speak english fluently... they didn't take too kindly to that comment. :)

They forced me to take 5 semesters of Spanish in High School. (IB sucks, basically) Don't really remember much of it beyond how to conjugate, unfortunately.

great! :nya:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.