Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know where Guatemala is? - Minitokyo

Do you know where Guatemala is?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

I do
My family has lived there(&almost everywhere else) before I was born...

so...where is it?

Quote by GitS-SaCI doMy family has lived there(&almost everywhere else) before I was born...

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

Quote by StimCrap, meant Central America. Good call. Though they did teach us a South American song as well. Though in that song, they list La Paz as the capital of Bolivia and I can never remember if that is the official or unofficial capital...

The constitutional capital of Bolivia is the city of Sucre La Paz is the goverment capital, Im proudly bolivian. And yes i do know where Guatemala is!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Central America

I am invincible!

<<

>>

The questions has been answered... why is this thread still going?

i dont know!!!, it annoying you or what???

Quote by RichieDagger&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;
The questions has been answered... why is this thread still going?

Yes, I stayed at La Laguna Atitlan for 1 month in 1999, I love Guatemala, with its puffing volcanoes (antigua) and armed guards with pump action shot guns on every corner (in guatemala city)....the Mayan indigenous population were very nice and it was sad to see that the government deliberately reduced funding for education of these poor people so that they can forever be dependant and uneducated, hence have no political or social power.
jjj

I heard that place before. Is it somewhere in South America, near Mexico? If I'm wrong, that's because I'm not good at geography. :)

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

I heard that place before. Is it somewhere in South America, near Mexico? If I'm wrong, that's because I'm not good at geography.:)

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

This is a very cheerful, kind and nice country. Known as "the country of the everlasting spring". Is located in the heart of the American Continent.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah, Guatemala is one of the central american countries, Im from Costa Rica and is very close to Guatemala

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

el3dil

el3dil

El3ndil

not realy bt thanks to you i know now:P

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

ok, why is that question for?

I know I know!

Signature Image

Somewhere in South America... wasn't much to know exactly where every country is... as long as I know where are the important ones for me.

merged: 03-12-2006 ~ 02:09pm
as long as I know in which continent is a country it's fine for me.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.