Write me a word...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Cancel

As you well know, i dont know anything about your country, so i want that you write me a word or favorite word and tell me the meaning and the meaning of your language.

My favorite word is: *Rain *and in my language means *Lluvia* or Water= Agua*

( words of countries of Asia and Europe)

yes??, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Cancel

Well...

My favorite word is triumph. In my opinion, triumph means to overcome a very difficult situation. Anything around those lines really. ^^ I hope you learn our language soon. ^^

Even in death, we triumph.

• May 29, 2005

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Cancel

i like the word "appreciate"...it means to admire or be thankful for something or someone.
it's nice that you want to learn more about our countries... :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

• May 29, 2005

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Cancel

^^ I appreciate CelestialFairy! ^^

How about... Passion. It's something you feel strongly about. Like, if you feel passionately about someone, you really like them.

Another good word is forgiveness. When you forgive someone, you say that you are okay with something that they did. Like, if you lie to someone, forgiveness tells us to let it slide and accept that the person lied.

Even in death, we triumph.

• May 29, 2005

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Cancel

ok i say u two fav word from me cuz i am a turkish girl and i live in german ok

in turkish my fav word is *sema*( my own name ^_^' ) and it means the sky/heaven

and in german it is my fav word *bitter-suesse schockolade* this mean bitter-sweet chocolate

i know that is not one word but in real my fav word is a swear-word ^_^' and so i say this is better for u all

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

TikaKino

TikaKino

Procrastinating.

Cancel

Camaraderie - a rather out-of-date english word meaning the feeling of being with a group of close friends, and loving them all. Generally also used to mean that feeling of all-round good will after a couple of drinks.

It has a nice ring to it, plus I enjoy the feeling!

• May 29, 2005
Cancel

well, my country (Malaysia) has many different races.. so the languages r also different... in Malay(the national language) my fav is tidur = sleep... coz it gives a sense of relaxation... but, in my home.. we normally use english... so, its a no brainer that my favourite word in English is Sleep... hahaz....

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

• May 29, 2005

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Cancel

well here 2 of my fav words pisti=faith, loyalty and perifania=pride,proudness

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

Cancel

my favorite word is necros or in my homeland all dark or demon wich is also used for just about anythig that involves the darkest evil, it also happens to be the first word i ever said so it also has senimental value to me. ^_^'

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

• May 29, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

My favorite English word is "epiphany" (pronounced "ee-PIF-uh-nee"), and it means a feeling of great happiness. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

yahhoooooo, no thats not my favorite word, i dont exactly have a favorite word but i do like the word determination, oohhhhyeaaaaa

• May 29, 2005

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

One word, and that is Silhouette.

The term Silhouette has pretty much stretched in various definitions these past few years. The true meaning of the word has not been solidified until that of a few centuries ago, and has been condensed yet again and carefully looked over these past few decades. The Webster's Dictionary was unable to coin the term Silhouette in its books until as of recent< I just realized.

Now, it is clearly defined and specifically used as a term of an outline of a drawing.
A lot of people down at the mall, and everywhere I go, refer the term Silhouette as a nice silk garment. Believe me, not many know the actual meaning nowadays. Silhouette is also a popular brand name yogurt down here in Canada. Go figure. **Giggles** It sounds so cool! Silhouette!

Another term which looks sophisticated, but sounds pretty much gruesome is Iridescent. Iridescent pretty much means: producing a display of lustrous, rainbowlike colors. Bubbles that reflects in light are said to be iridescent, because they change colors as you look at them.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

well i'm not to sure if i have a favorite word that hasnt already been described. um well let me think......................................how about gentleness. i am gentle to most everyone and it shows when you see me. if that explanation didnt help pm me and i'll try to fix that love.

Signature

• May 30, 2005

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

Cancel

I like the English word righteous. It means to be morally correct.

• May 30, 2005

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Cancel

If I were to choose from my own language, I'd pick "kalasag." It means shield. :)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Cancel

Fulfillment - A feeling of satisfaction at having achieved your desires.

• May 31, 2005
Cancel

I don't know if my opinion counts.
I'm from Mexico but one of my favorite words in english is seattle (its a city of the us) but it sounds funny to me i don't know why.
Supongo que tambien puedo poner mi palabra favorita en español que seria "implosion" algun dia quisiera ver una pero no se puede.

• May 31, 2005
Cancel

Hmm..

One of my favorite words is "Heresy". Its a term used to describe speaking against a religion, so a Satanist would be a Heretic to a Christian. Saying something like "God is Dead" would be labeled as Heresy in the Middle Ages of Europe.

I just find this word to be humorous, 'tis all.

• May 31, 2005

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Cancel

my fav word is hope like if a persone you care about goes to war you hope they come home safely. ^_^

Signature Image

Cancel

Quote by supomy fav word is hope like if a persone you care about goes to war you hope they come home safely. ^_^

nice XD

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Cancel

Hello CelestialFairy69,
how are you doing?
my fav word is geloof=faith because my religion is important for me and zorg=care just what supo said i think thats very important. these words are in dutch.
So you like rain?
that is nice :)
well....
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye and take care

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Cancel

My fav word is "perceive". it means to become aware of through the senses, could also mean to achieve understanding of. What kind of ppl would we be today, if we weren't able to perceive?

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

• Jun 28, 2005
Cancel

My favorite word is "gezond verstand" which means common sense in Dutch. You would not believe how much better this world would be if people used their common sense more often...

Be Free and Masturbate

• Jun 28, 2005

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

Cancel

"Cloud" is my favourite word, it has a very heavenly feel to it

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

• Jun 28, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.