Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "I just want to be friends" - Minitokyo

"I just want to be friends"

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by BubbleteaI want to be with my bf which I just has recently, hope he thinks the same about me XD
Friends are friends, noone can come between me and my bf, I try my best.

In addition, if you feel strongly rooted to your relationship, then it's likely that other people would only be considered your friends, best friends at maximum. All they have to do is take into consideration that you already have a relationship. If they don't, then they aren't respecting your decisions. If your boyfriend is holding back in some way, then it's likely that he still may have doubts probably because of personality, and it is personality that is, in my opinion, one of the most important entailments towards the determination of whether a relationship will work out or not.

I also like to point out to not make sudden noticable advances towards people who are only supposed to be your friends. Body language can also determine a lot, so it's also important that, if you want to keep the friendship status with other people and nothing more, you do not make any intimate moves.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.