Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Pokemon, and why? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Pokemon, and why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Mine is Dragonair, cause it's adorable, absolutely beautiful and I like the fact that it can change the weather. I'm curious to know what Pokemon other people like.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Mine is uhm....let me think...oh! now i remember my fave is Ditto cause Ditto could change its form into anything and even anyone but it could be a little anoying when it turns in to your crush's form and stuff ^_^' but still it's kinda cute right?

||Love Always, Sakura01||

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Yeah Ditto used to be my favorite Pokemon. I just couldn't decide what Pokemon I liked best, so I just said I liked Ditto cause it's like every Pokemon in one.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think that would be either Foxfire or Persian, because they both looks a bit cattish,not to mention fire type ones are what I like.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Um.... I'm not a big fan of pokemon or anything but I think that I would have to say either Marill or Azumarill because they are cool lookin' and can use some cool water moves.

Signature Image

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Eevee ^_______^ cause its so adorable X3 X3

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

when i used to watch pokemon, i always seemed to like charmander because i like little dinosaur things and the whole fire tail thing is cool

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummmmmmmm....
Maybe Zapdos, when i see Zapdos i remember SSJ Goku from dbz..... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please see the guidelines for creating new threads in the Entrance lounge. Besides if you're interested in seeing what Pokemon other members like, there are existing threads you can browse, courtesy of the Search box.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.