Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime make you afraid after watch and in which scene? - Minitokyo

Which anime make you afraid after watch and in which scene?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

At here, I would like to know which anime that make you afraid and scare right after you watch it and also in which scene or show that make you afraid and scare?

For me, the scene that afraid was in Full Metal Alchemist, during Edward and Al bring back her mum, and her mum appear in a kind of scary form. I was so afraid after saw that form and keep haunting me too..

Come and let me know which other anime that make you afraid and scare too...

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I remember that part in full metal me too i got scared when i saw there mom she was so scary looking. Also i thing i got scared in hellsing when alacard gets shot in the head i though he was dead for sure i was like no and then he did the creepy shadow thing and ya it wasn't scared like fear it was more scared and worried

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I was thinking Full Metal Alchemist as well but not that seen, I was thinking in episode 7 (wasn't it) where you find out Nina is turned into a Chimera, it wasn't so much scared as it was shocked.

Quote by tian82At here, I would like to know which anime that make you afraid and scare right after you watch it and also in which scene or show that make you afraid and scare?
For me, the scene that afraid was in Full Metal Alchemist, during Edward and Al bring back her mum, and her mum appear in a kind of scary form. I was so afraid after saw that form and keep haunting me too..

Hai. :3 That's the scene that makes me afraid :(

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

Bah.. there isn't a scene... it's the whole anime.... Requiem for the Darkness (aka 100 Stories) IT IS creepy! me NO like... WONT watch again! :( Also there was quite a freaky part in Divergance Eve (ep 2) where like an alien attacks the main girl, and then she is naked... and I think "things" happen to her.... I dont like rape scenes! *Like in Perfect Blue -even tho the rape scene was just the main girl acting in a movie* Other than that no other anime has scared me... i tend to keep away from "scary" Animes.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Quote by tian82At here, I would like to know which anime that make you afraid and scare right after you watch it and also in which scene or show that make you afraid and scare?

YES.. it made me insane too T______T

also gakkou NO kaidan
-- hmm where they shot a pic that has dead people on it.. it scared the hell outta me.

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

Ponzu

Ponzu

Len Fan

Almost every scene in Elfen Lied. That anime is the bloodest anime I've seen in a while.
And the character designs are so cute but the story is so dark and I hate it when one of
the characters is talking then BAM their dead (cut in to many pieces).

Signature

i think in the anime series tactics.... i saw a "the grudge" moment and was totally freaked.... duno whether anyone else saw it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Requiem from the Darkness.The animation and storys are really creepy!I can't really choose a scene cause the whole series is so d*** creepy!

Full Metal Alchemist Episode 8 made me feel crawly inside when Edward was escaping from Barry the Chopper. Edward looked so scared that I wanted to protect him. The way that they show the characters fear is so intense!

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by Akemi-JamieFull Metal Alchemist Episode 8 made me feel crawly inside when Edward was escaping from Barry the Chopper. Edward looked so scared that I wanted to protect him. The way that they show the characters fear is so intense!

O.O Yes, that episode made me so worried and scared... My friend has the DVDs, so I skip that episode when I can... It just makes me sad to see Ed like that! >.<

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Quote by Akemi-JamieFull Metal Alchemist Episode 8 made me feel crawly inside when Edward was escaping from Barry the Chopper. Edward looked so scared that I wanted to protect him. The way that they show the characters fear is so intense!

Yeah. :(

Barry the Chopper is scary @_@

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I was kinda scared to watch Air for the last few, because I knew I'd cry like a little girl x.x
But um, I saw that through, and loved it.
Elfen Lied was kinda scawy too - can't remember any precise moments, but I always thought I'd have nightmares... xD

And right now, I don't really want to finish Kimi ga thingy, since I'm pretty sure I'd have the Niagara falls again ._.

Signature Image
:3

I was kind of scared. Will not exacly scared, but i had a strange feeling after watching Interlude.
The opening dialoges were strange/creepy and varous scenes in the OVA left me with some strange emotions.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

The first time I saw light reflected off of Anthy Himemiya's glasses in Shoujo Kakumei Utena made me a little uncomfortable, because you knew then not to trust that....

Signature Image

firelycan

firelycan

~The bearer of time ~

I was scared in X when fuma's sister got stringed or whatever to the cross i didnt think she would die and was afraid for her . The anime is extremely disturbing... but beautiful.

thanks for making me this beautiful sig Nona !!!! ^___^
Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Sincerely, there hasn't been ani anime that made me afraid of watch it because of some strange or strong scene.
What happedded is that there have been some animes that after watching some scene, I become jealous of a character and hate it a little.
Hehehe!!!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

yeah it was really scary...
i scared in spiral when koske run from the hunter and hurt beacuse the baka hunters trap...
i just afraid koske well die ;~;

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

The anime moment closest to scary would be the scene in Trinity Blood where he is forced to rip his own heart out and then be slashed in two XP I wasn't really afraid, though one of my friends was close to tears >_> Me and the other of the two friends sighed and shut it off XD

elfen lied. scary stuff... its gory, dark and depressing. great stuff to scare yourself

I always get afriad when watching Akira. The scene with the toys coming to life always disturbs me, but that's not the only scene...

I'm afraid of Cowby Bebop.... The episode where that french gunman squares off with Spike in the amusement park. It's the only episode I hate to watch. Its so creepy watching this dark and grotesque figure fighting in an outlet "amusement park" created for the purpose of joy, only to be used as an inevitable cemetry for one of the duelists.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Quote by psychicalchemistI'm afraid of Cowby Bebop.... The episode where that french gunman squares off with Spike in the amusement park. It's the only episode I hate to watch. Its so creepy watching this dark and grotesque figure fighting in an outlet "amusement park" created for the purpose of joy, only to be used as an inevitable cemetry for one of the duelists.

You mean Session #20 Mad Pierrot? ;)
The "gunman's" name is Tongpu. ^ ^
One of fav episodes from Cowboy Bebop. :D

Better answer the question, lol. ; ^ ^
Anyways, for some reason Dorothy from Big O creeps me out big time.. and I have no clue why she does freak me out either!! O_o When Tetsuo changes in Akira is frightenin' and on Princess Monoake (sp?! ><) when the 2nd pig turns into a demon. gah.. X_x;;

i was scared of Akira when i first watched it..not really, i was very young and my brother n his friends watched it. i fell asleep in the middle of it tho lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.