Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime make you afraid after watch and in which scene? - Minitokyo

Which anime make you afraid after watch and in which scene?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

There are a few scenes that come to mind.

1) In Akira when all the stuffed animals start bleeding that milk looking stuff and start becoming deformed man that was creepy.
2)In episode 18 (i belive) of evangelion when the new evangelion turns out to be an angle but Shinji won't attack it because it has his classmate Toji in it. So Gendo activates the dummy plug and I was seriously taken aback by the sheer brutality of how unit 01 tears the angel to pieces.
3) Also in End of Evangelion when Asuka and Unit 02 are torn to pieces by SELEE's eva's. Damn that is hard to watch because I actually really like Auska :(

The first Elfen Lied scene was pretty in the face gore and nudity.... So yeah that is the first time that comes to mind.

pretty much every episode of Paranoia Agent. its always on really late on Adult Swim and every time the episode is over, i turn off the TV; the whole basement is dark and i gotta run upstairs to my bedroom. jeez, i'm 17 and afraid of li'l slugger. god, i'm such a wuss.

Cant get scared anymore from watching movies/animes/anything on the screen

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

thats really easy its from Paranoia Agent the theme song or whatever its called... its when the old gandama starts laughing its sooo creapy!!!!!

the anime Perfect Blue. dang that one scared the ever liven S**T outta me

Signature

elfen lied...
when she torture everyone....
make me sick...
hoeks......T___T

not anime, but a manga, its RG veda, poeple get cut into 2 and heads are rolling, really disturbing

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

One that frightens me is Boogie-pop Phantom. Wow, the scene with the little girl whose eye's role around in every which way is really freaky to me!(she's all bloody, too, I think) I think it's on the first dvd, but my memory is a little shakey, since I haven't seen it in forever.

Signature

never got scared by an anime, maybe its cuz i stay away from the scary ones o.O

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Pet Shop of Horrors OVA the first epes. when those "babies" crewing out of the girls stomach and shes scearming from pain, soo much blood squting out everywhere and when the baby was put it was saying "Mama" kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so creppy. x_x if you watched it you wound know...

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

I find gilgamesh creepy,but never saw any that I find scarey

Signature Image

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I wouldnt consider it a really scary scene, but the part in Elfen Lied where the doctor person was talking to Lucy and suddenly, the doctor had his head cut off and a sharp noise in the quiet occured. I was watching it late at night with no noise, and this scene just made me ahve a BIG jump.

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

Quote by tian82For me, the scene that afraid was in Full Metal Alchemist, during Edward and Al bring back her mum, and her mum appear in a kind of scary form. I was so afraid after saw that form and keep haunting me too..

I completely agree! I think to myself about how it would have felt to be in Ed's shoes at that point. Not only was he injured, but this terrifying monster lays right before him that's supposed to be his mother, and he was so young to go through such trauma!

Signature

Speed Grapher has a lot of scary moments.Especially the one there the dentist was treating a poor woman.It was very scary and sick!

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Gantz got me thinking, about aliens and really cool lookin vampires.

Oh yeah. the heads rollin around. that's creepy.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

The parts during and what's left of the butchering of Eva Unit 02 in End of Evangelion. By that, the Eva series were eating the body, all looking like vultures or something. The innards of the Eva look like fleshy tubes.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Helsing! man that anime really gives me goosebumps XP XD its all bout this vampires n stuff, bloody killing scenes....i dun wish to recall back~! *shivers n hid behind da comp*

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well i dont scare in animes only i feel pain when an hero dies :( !

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I was scared when in chrono crusade Rosette first met Aion face to face in the fight that whole scene really did it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I saw an AMW about elfen lied,and it was sooo scary!
The characters are cute,but i don't wanna see that show!
Maybe FMA has got many scary scene,for example the end of the 35. episode!
See it and you will find out why!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

it was bleach the first time i saw it.......the part when ichigo was foghting a hollow but after it was fine

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

the really scared me alot is Elfen Lied at the scence when lucy kill whole guard with her power....man,the blood....

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Jigoku shoujo, when Ai saying 'shin de miru?' that made me a shiver

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.