Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graduate study, is it really necessary? - Minitokyo

Graduate study, is it really necessary?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

The only person who has to choose its path is the same person who is taking it.

Hehe,I think if I had a change to select my major again,I will choose the major which one I interesting!Hehe,hope this can help you!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

I think it depends on your field

I am studying biochemistry and molecular biology and I want to do research. For me it's definitely essential to go to grad school.

For business and commerce, I don't think it's that important to go to grad school. MBA is nice..but I think real world experience would be more important

For arts and social science...I think it depends on how your specific major and how much interest you have with it

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

getting your master's might make you more of a competitive candidate and make you more of an attractive choice when you're compared to other applicants who have only their bachelor's. but it also depends on whether or not your choice of career requires a master's. for instance, i had to become a graduate student because public school teachers here need to complete a licensed teacher certification program, so i didin't have a choice. you could always find a full time job and get your master's as a part-time student...it may take you longer to get your degree, but at least you could earn money and gain relevant work experience at the same time. good luck!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.