Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thread reply notifications - Minitokyo

Thread reply notifications

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Hello! It would be cool if sometime down the road there was a button or something to click to let previous thread repliers know that they have been quoted or might want to look at the thread. ...It might even be cool if the functionality was built-into the "quote" button...

...Just an idea.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum i guess you should put that into the MT wish list or make a inquiry report ^_^
but nice idea, the problem is that it would be a huge bandwidth eater, and also have the notifications / PM going way up for some members who're very active in the forum. having a PM for each single quote cannot be implemented i guess. it's the responsibility of the person who posted to check on the thread that interest him, or maybe the thread maker can also let him/her know that the debate's still going on ^_^

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Anjhurinhum i guess you should put that into the MT wish list or make a inquiry
report ^_^
but nice idea, the problem is that it would be a huge bandwidth eater,
and also have the notifications / PM going way up for some members
who're very active in the forum. having a PM for each single quote
cannot be implemented i guess. it's the responsibility of the person
who posted to check on the thread that interest him, or maybe the
thread maker can also let him/her know that the debate's still going on
^_^

I suppose that's true. I suppose we could even complicate it further and have a opt in/out option too, heh.

I didn't realize we had a wish list... ...Didn't even think to look. The category was "Suggestions and Complaints", LOL

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Really a contrast,,, but the idea is very nice.

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

it wouldnt take much bandwidth or processing power to impliment this idea.

on deviantart, threads have a structure, and are not "flat" like here on minitokyo. this does allow someone to make a reply to a specific post, which in result gives you notifications to all the replys to your post. but it also means more link clicking and muking around, and imho, your idea is much better.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Id like that as well. You never know when someone is asking a question or retorting to an answer of yours on a thread.

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

That's a great idea. I'd like to know if someone ever quoted me.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.