Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 persicom, - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

If you could have a pericom what would it look like?!
a persicom:is like (its from chobits) a robot, but shaped like a human.
pretty much all of them are girls (for some reason :P) and they can talk, walk, and learn
and have different shaped (cute) little ears where you plug 'em into everything.
you can see what i mean by looking in the wallpaper section called "chobits" and look at some of
the pictures of them.
describe what it would look like(like what color hair,what style hair, outfit is it wearing,
well you know what i mean what she looks like)!

Elli

Elli

X3

Our world would be sooo different if we had persicoms!! >.< Eveyone would be stuck to their's

no matter what... T_T I would'nt get one if i were you... >_< dont wanna end up like the people

in chobits XD

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

she would have fox ears n a fox tail...uhm brown hair that would be long like chii's and her outfit would be a cute little school outfit like the ones they wear in DNAngel

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I would make mine clean my room and hand me stuff i need while drawing... I'd kinda feel like a slave owner though! i want one of the non evil ones from I Robot the movie

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by ElliOur world would be sooo different if we had persicoms!! &gt;.&lt; Eveyone would be stuck to their's

no matter what... T_T I would'nt get one if i were you... &gt;_&lt; dont wanna end up like the people

in chobits XD

What happened to the people in Chobits?

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hey hey hey, no spoilers please man!

Well, I guess it would be like Ping from Megatokyo webcomic: an average-looking girl with special ear pendants with USB, Firewire, network and wireless connection.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

mine would have ears like chii's and she would be somewhat tall but still look like a mature teenager (lol). she would have dark maroon colored hair and straight bangs that stopped right before her eyes, so they would cover her eyebrows. her hair would be long, it would go a little past her bottom, but it would be put up in a high pony-tail on the top side of her head.
i guess thats what mine would look like :P

Signature Image

Yumi864

Kismet awaits me

ummmmm my persicom would have grey/sivery hair and it would be straight and like a foot past her waist....she would be a mature teen and her hair would be left down...she would have bangs and she would have ears like Chi....ummmm i guess thats it but i want her to have a good personality too i mean it would stink if you got a really cute one that was sarcastic and rude...i would want her to have gold eyes but if thats not an option brown is nice too...
well thats it :) ...

Can you hear it? The sea is calling me....

Mine would look exactly like Chi, except older and her hair would be shorter :D Persocoms would be hella cool. They're like laptops that can do everything for you. I wouldn't mind carrying on of those mini-persocoms either. In that case, mine would look and behave exactly like Sumomo XD

Be Free and Masturbate

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'd like a portable persocom like kotoko, cept not as sarcastic... lol! it'd look like kotoko with the personality of sumomo... :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.