Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 advice.... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

if a guy u were goin out with adn then broke up with you who everyone said still liked u went out with one of the people u thought were ur friends behind ur back what would you do? i am over him but still he like ignores me and his new gf keeps callin me and askin for his # saying clearly every time that shes gonna call him when i couldnt....

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

In my case, it would be a girl. If I found out that the girl went behind my back and went with someone else, then I would be really pissed, knowing that I would have to start over again with someone else. I don't like that to happen, and when push comes to shove, I probably wouldn't make a second attempt to get to know someone because the process is difficult.

I would try my best to ask the girl if there is a reason for breaking up with me the next time I see her, and if the reason is, let's just say, not what I expected, I would be depressed and sad. Asking questions in a relationship is always a great thing, so I want to be able to know what I can do in the event something turns up and try to fix the problem as best as possible.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Assistance Coalescence helps out with any problems you may have, ranging from relationships to even educational issues. I hope you stop by sometime. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Wait, you two already broke up? Are you sure you're over him? 'Cause if you are.. then why would it matter if he's dating your friend? He's a free birdy, afterall. And you know how people are.. they could be spreading rumors, or truth. Who knows? I say you should gather up the courage to just call him and ask yourself. =\ It's always better to hear it from him.

Signature

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

well yeah i am really pissed. i dont want to go out with anyone else really this year. no reason to cause he always asks if i am or not. idk what his problem is. he says we're 'friends' but ive been totally ignoring him. i hate that lne. its so old. "lets just be friends" my-....well u get it.

yah i guess ur rite Nakayori but he TOLD me not to call him

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.