Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you love your parents? - Minitokyo

Do you love your parents?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

i hate my parents and im not going to say you why, i just hate them , i only love my sister.

You?

I love my parents, we've gotten closer after a tough year.

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

i love a little bit my mother, my father is.............

Signature Image

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

I only respect my mother but she died giving birth to me and my father left me in a young age, leaving me and my younger sisters.

Signature

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

huh...my parents love me and i hate them soemtimes when they're being jerks...but deep down inside, i guess i do love them...i mean, where would i be without them?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i love my mom and i think i love my dad. he can be so harsh and not understanding so i hate him for that...

I... thats weird... but I love mine... yes... they made me pass thu some hard stuf... but I love my mom over all things... I would never lie to her, or harm her in anyway.
My dad... I know he loves me... (deep... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep insede... using a shovel...), and I love him too... we just don't get along... but I love him

Hmmm well I think deeeep down we love our parents, don't we? Well, maybe not everyone, but even if you get in a fight with your mom or dad, and you scream you hate them, I think deep down you still love them (by the way when I say 'you' I'm not directing this to anyone in particular).

i tell people I hate my mom and I love my dad but I know that if, say, my mom died or something, I'd be very heartbroken.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I cant say I really love them, but I not hate them.

When they make me angry, I will look at my own palm. I see that Im a part of them too.

But after that, they will do something to make me happy again. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I will love my parents til the day I die... Even if they hurt me or hate me, I will always love them... That's just the way I am... :)

They weren't even what you'd call real parents to me.. My brother was the one who really raised me... but then my 'rents are practically killing themselves to make a better life for me... My dad keeps a job at a college so I can have it free, and my mom works 16 hrs a day to by me that new guitar...

you should never say that you hate your parents even if they treat you like the scum of the earth, cuz they won't be here for long...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

i love all my family, very much. we had 2,3,4 very very rough years - im now 18. my dad's an anglican priest, im a pagan, so it was a lot over religious issues. then i moved out, and now im at university. we had another huge fight a couple of months ago about work, because im waitressing in a strip club and they both hated that, but, because im legally an adult now, he cant do anything, so he gave up on that one. right now we're getting along fairly well.

yes

Signature Image

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I used to love them both. There are many things that I shall not go into but when I was told somethings, and my late mother started treating me the way she did.

The love I felt for them died and I just kinda got over it (eventaully, I am not that cold hearted) and made my close friends my new family and give me love to people who I wanted to love.

Hmm, what sig? XD

i love both of my parents. tho i get along with one more than the other, i love them both.. they can be annoying with rules and constant advice, but usually it's for the best.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Of course!!! I love my mom, she's maybe the only person that know all about me... maybe all, hahahaha.

i love nth of my parents dearly. they are the best. if it werent for them i may be a druggie some where. they arent my true mom and dad but it feels like they are because they care so much. they are the best thing that has happened to me other than my husband

Signature

I don't hate my mother she just really pisses me off... Well she can piss anyone off really.
I do love my father, but at the same time I also hate him...

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Love is an undefinable feeling...

So no. I don't know love or like. I know hate and dislike! ^-^

Make sense?.... Guess not. -__-;;

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I am not completely sure. But they're...there.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

yeah.. i love my parents.. i luv my whole family.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I love both of my parents. I just wish that they didn't live away from each other...

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Love is such a big word sometimes... But I guess I do love my parents...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I love my dad more then anything in the world, we fight so much but that doesnt mean anything, they are just silly arguements between father and son. My mom however left for another guy, and also chose him over me and my oldest brother... i have no respect for her, but my dad comes from a foreign country, and has grown up here without and education and provides a roof over my head and food for me to eat along with clothes and the internet ^_^ hes done alot since he came here to canada, and he deserves everything in this world =3

I love my parents. I just told them the other day i was going to a party and i told them where i was going who i was with and that i was getting drunk off jack danials (or howver you spell it i was drunk i couldnt read the bottle) and they said ok come home before church.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.