Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP HELP please - Minitokyo

HELP HELP please

page 1 of 1 17 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

I'm trying to find a good present for one of my friends who's graduating next week to go to the East Coast. She's an anime fanatic like me, so I thought it'd be cool if I could get her something like Naruto earrings; something that doesn't look cheap but isn't a total ripoff. Do any of you know if I can find that anywhere online or in a Bay Area (in Cali) store?
Please help since I'm really pressed for time!

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

uh.. you can go to japantown in san francisco.. they have a lot of varieties of stuff...

by the way, does this belong here?

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

yup you could go to animegamers or anime jungle in the littletokyo mall or you could just go to the mall and go to cartoonland hope that helps :)

Signature

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

iono it's somewhat anime related right?

big mike is my idol.
nub

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Have you tried Nikaku Animart in San Jose or Beaman's in Fremont? (Gee, are they still open? It's been about 4 years since I've been to either store...) They tend to have numerous character goods along with the typical manga/cds/dvds.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by sakurasukiuh.. you can go to japantown in san francisco.. they have a lot of varieties of stuff...
by the way, does this belong here?

Yup, they have a lot of good expensive stuff, from anime to other stuff from Japan.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

destati

Yuusha-Oh

If you're not too far from San Jose, try Kinnikuya (I think that's the name), in the...Mitsuwa (not sure on the name; used to be Yohan) shopping complex. I live in Cupertino, but I'm going to college in the LA area, so I haven't been there in a while.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by sakurasukiuh.. you can go to japantown in san francisco.. they have a lot of varieties of stuff...

the only thing with jtown is that it's kind of expensive... if you go to www.japanimation.com they've also got some jewelry type stuff, but they're a lil pricey too...

Signature Image

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

ehh i haven't been to mitsuwa in a long time. i think they're reconstructing.

big mike is my idol.
nub

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

shopping in kinokuniya..they have the funniest gifts...
not sure if there is one where you at

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

http://www.animecastle.com/
http://discountanimedvd.com/
http://www.animenation.com/

Those are the online anime stores I frequent the most. The last one tends to be a bit more pricey than the other two. All three are really good with customer service and getting you the right stuff quickly. Don't know about the earrings, but hopefully you can find something there. Good luck!

Signature

Quote by destatiIf you're not too far from San Jose, try Kinnikuya (I think that's the name), in the...Mitsuwa (not sure on the name; used to be Yohan) shopping complex. I live in Cupertino, but I'm going to college in the LA area, so I haven't been there in a while.

you mean *kinnokuniya* da ne?

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

why not just get her a anime statue or mabey some good anime books she does not have.

babe i need no signature OK

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

omg justin you're commenting on my thread. hahhahaa

big mike is my idol.
nub

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

i bought some stuff from this site
really kewl and really cheap
www.animearigato.com

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

There's always eBAY.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Ummm...

http://www.animecastle.com is a good site, they have a lot of stuff and it's not too expensive.

http://www.animate-usa.com has a ton of stuff...I've never actually ordered anything from them, but they have a lot of really cool stuff... I think some of their stuff can be kinda pricey though...

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.