Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homestar Runner! - Minitokyo

Homestar Runner!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

So who here watches Homestar Runner? And if you do who's your favorite character(s)? Me? I like Homsar, Homestar, Strong Bad, and Bubs. "RAAAAAA I'M A SONG FROM THE 60S!"

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

"The cheat! I installed that light switch so you could turn the lights on and off. NOT so you could throw lightswitch raves!" Techno, best Strongbad e-mail.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

StoicDan

StoicDan

LOL! Yeah I forgot to put the cheat on my favorites. But I do like the olde timey cast too. "Why no The Sneak, that's not the Strong Man with a shovel. It's my new invention. Anyways the Strong Man is over there doing some sort of a stylish jig."

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Jinzhou"The cheat! I installed that light switch so you could turn the lights on and off. NOT so you could throw lightswitch raves!" Techno, best Strongbad e-mail.

oh man i totally agree! i also like teen girl squad...

Signature Image

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Strongbad fan here. I want him to buy me a pizza.... *swoon*

StoicDan

StoicDan

Cheerleader: Hows about you and me?
Football player: Hows about you get some brains?
CEREBELLUM'D!!!!!

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Jinzhou"The cheat! I installed that light switch so you could turn the lights
on and off. NOT so you could throw lightswitch raves!" Techno, best
Strongbad e-mail.

You're damn right it's the best one.
Dragon is pretty good too...but they're all great.
I love The cheat. :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by Jinzhou"The cheat! I installed that light switch so you could turn the lights on and off. NOT so you could throw lightswitch raves!" Techno, best Strongbad e-mail.

oh man i totally agree! i also like teen girl squad...

Man I love the cheat he just cracks me up.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

StoicDan

StoicDan

I don't know I like Flashback a lot.
Homestar: I'm the Homestar Runner, some folk say I'm a terrific athlete.
Strong Bad: Well I folk say you're a terrific liar.
King of Town: What's with all the commotion? Said the smelt young king of town. And who's the werido in the ducky shirt?
Homestar: I'm the Homestar Runner, some folk
Strong Bad: Prancibald here says this is his egg when I clearly found it first.

Signature

i love that site....its so funny, strongbad is so cool and its so funny how he makes fun of the people in strongbad e-mail.....lol

StoicDan

StoicDan

Man I love Homestar Runner.com. They always make a new toon for holidays. Like the new memorial day cartoon. Senorial Day! The Chap Brothers deserve a trophy! I pizza trophy!!!

Signature

I watch Homestar Runner. Very funny cartoon. My favorite characters are Strong Bad and Homestar.

StoicDan

StoicDan

Are there really only this many people who know about Homestar Runner? Come on~!

Signature

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i like homestarrunner.com. fav is teen girl squad, i made whatshername dreaming about sci-fi greg as my desktop!! also i like trogdor, i downloaded that song and the techno trogdor might just be my favorite e mail, or trevor the vampire ohoh butt i.q.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.