Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 butterflies - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Do you love butterflies?! i do they are so pretty!what color of butterflies do like?!
You know like blue,red,ect.
(mine is blue! i think that blue butterflies are so pretty!)

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

2 be honest the only butterfly i've seen is a monarch...they don't migrate this way from what i've seen we juss get moths mostly, but i would love 2 see a blue butterfly it sounds so beautiful

Signature Image

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

butterflies make me daydream.. alot.
but i like see them around.. hehe.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Not really...unless they're really really far away.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

it's really hard to spot butterflies here in NY, unless you go to the zoo.

Been there, done that.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I'm kinda of paranoid of bugs and butterflies, even though I love monarch butterflies (the orange one)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm a geek I would start to chase the butterfly. I love them though they are very beautiful

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

yeah butterflies are pretty awesome
i have one from africa in a glass container (its dead) its like been dried and sat up on a little piece of wood and its wings are spead out. when you look at the butterfly without any light hitting it, its just this plain ugly brown color, but when you let light hit it, it turns this beautiful blue color along with some other colors, its very very pretty, hard to believe it was real!

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i love butterflies! i used to be obsessed with them in elementry school and i raised a couple of caterpillars to butterflies for my first grade teacher, who used to give them to me. they were painted ladys...but as luckycharm said, it's really hard to spot butterflies in new york. my fav is the monarch though.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes, I have kind of a thing for butterflies. I have a lot of jewelry with butterflies on it, necklaces mostly. We have a lot of butterflies in Michigan thankfully, they are so pretty. ^_^ Monarchs are very pretty, and so is this one that's common here..it looks kinda like a monarch but its yellow...I think it's called a tiger swallowtail. So pretty. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

hai I guess so they're not as cool as Dragonflies are though ^_^X

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I hate butterflies, I'm terrified of them T_T

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by KittenI hate butterflies, I'm terrified of them T_T

Me too! They look so pretty in animes but in real life? Scary!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Quote by Rella

Quote by KittenI hate butterflies, I'm terrified of them T_T

Me too! They look so pretty in animes but in real life? Scary!

Terrified of butterflies? XD They're really harmless, prettee things. Won't eat you. Cockroaches, dung bettles **erk erk*; understandable, but butterflies?

i love butterflies because of their grace when in flight. I like how they seem fragile... and innocent.

I mostly see the common Monach butterfly around, but when I visited one of those butterfly greenhouses, I remembered my favouite was one called the Mac...'s Swallowtail. Can't recall exactly.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I love butterflies! I used to keep caterpillers until they became butterflies last year. Dunno it's name but they're black and yellow. Pretty common in my country. I stopped when accidently forgot to let the butterfly out fro the box and it died out of starvation. *sobs* :( I felt so awful and upset that I just can't keep them anymore.

I see butterflies here everyday in my garden. Dragonflies too. Oh, and an ocasional firefly. Those are rare. There's many different types of butterflies here since I live in Malaysia.

My favourite colours for a butterfly would be black and red. I blame Bleach for that one. And RubyMoon from CCS.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

sakuralim

Love is ......

I love btterflies too ^^
i like those with many colours
and unik design on it too
all buterflies all pretty and beautiful ^^ ;)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.