Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which eyes for her/him? - Minitokyo

Which eyes for her/him?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Which type of eyes do you use when you draw a cetain type of person? Do you use bubble eyes? Sharp eyes? Etc.?

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

well. i'm experience doujinshi, i would say it depends on the darwing i would make. FOr example., if it were an inocent facial feature.,. then go for the bubleish look. if its evil or cold hearted then go for the pointy. same goes for mysterious ppl. differnt types of eyes conveys differnt types of personalities, and dipending on that it will tell you exacly which eyes style to use. plus. i also do fan art, so it just the matter of free handed imitations. I personally like the surreal (super real) type of eyes, but not in anime, in animation< like the ffvii Advent Chidren trailers i saw. (i'm an animation major) so there is my opinion. i also get to be the first to post haha.. lol. come and check out my gfallery to see what i mean. i only have 3 submissions so far, but i think it will surfice what i been trying to imply in this thread.

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I try all kinds but lately, I have developed my style where I use very round, round eyes with very round irises. Round-ness. <D

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

For a girl I don't draw bubble eyes, but they aren't sharp, as for a guy I use sharp eyes. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.