Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best Jackie Chan Movie......?? - Minitokyo

The best Jackie Chan Movie......??

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey Guys^^
Just a few Days ago I watched a Jackie Chan Movie called Project A.
Its one of his older ones.But it was really Fun to watch.
My Favorite Movies from him are Police Story 1-5,Drunken Master 2, Tokyo Powerman ect....
I love the older ones^^
The new Movies from him are not bad either but I miss something......The old ones rocks.

So I wonder what you Guys think.Whats his best Movie/Movies...?

Signature

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Quote by DarkCrimsonHey Guys^^
Just a few Days ago I watched a Jackie Chan Movie called Project A.
Its one of his older ones.But it was really Fun to watch.
My Favorite Movies from him are Police Story 1-5,Drunken Master 2, Tokyo Powerman ect....
I love the older ones^^
The new Movies from him are not bad either but I miss something......The old ones rocks.

So I wonder what you Guys think.Whats his best Movie/Movies...?

ya his older movies are nicer..but i seem like can't remember the names >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Hmm Jacky is strange.
I think for my opinion its Rush Hour ;)

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

It's got to be City Hunter!!! That was hilarious!!!! You got to love the Chun Li scene. Well, maybe not.

Signature

Have to agree with the City Hunter except for the whole musical in the middle of movie. And yes, the whole Street Fighter scene rocked!

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

in my opinion! i think i vote for the latest movie of him!! The new police story!! That's the most rare characteristic he ever played. Which consist of a lot emootion part and touchy scenes... compare to the old one.... this is a big surprise for me... now i rejudge Jackie that he's not only a kung fu movie star but he also can be sensitve and emotional character!

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

the older ones are the best. But as for new oens I found "Around the world in 80 days" pretty funny too. I love how they make fun of Arnold!

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

my favourite jackie chan movies are police story 3 and drunken master

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Try his old movie call Snake Hand in the Eagle's Shadow. It very nice and funny. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

wow, i didn't know Jackie Chan ever made a good one. ;) personally im partial to Donnie Yen and Jet Li.

but if i had to choose one i would pick Police Story 2 with Michelle Yeoh.

frankylui

Black Mage of Hell

i only see a few of Jackie Chan film...
may be "who am i "is so good

Signature

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

City Hunter for sure! *Sings the song*
When me and my brother was younger. We watch City Hunter all the time. We also acted out the Street Fighter part. XD

Learning little by little.
Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Quote by 25chaiTry his old movie call Snake Hand in the Eagle's Shadow. It very nice and funny. ^^

I'd agree with that one. I love this movie and have seen it sooo often...
And I also like both Rush Hour movies. They're so funny.
Btw cool thread sweety ^^

Signature Image

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Quote by Angel-on-Dragon

Quote by 25chaiTry his old movie call Snake Hand in the Eagle's Shadow. It very nice and funny. ^^

I'd agree with that one. I love this movie and have seen it sooo often...
And I also like both Rush Hour movies. They're so funny.
Btw cool thread sweety ^^

The movie is mention about "Kan Fook"(Jackie Chan) how he learn the snake fist, at the beginning he is been bullied by the master like hell...but is funny. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

i'm not to sure if i have an all time favorite from jackie chan's movies i like them all.

Signature

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

I like all the old ones, and all the new ones...I can't think of 1 film i DONT like..

yogatsu

yogatsu

muwah yogatsu

jackie chan is mah fav artist....his movies are dah best

most especially dah old one's...i can't think of any movies of him dat i

don't like ^_^

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Haven't seen the latest, 'Police story', but I think I saw all others.
My favorites are mostly his new films with the lead of 'Rush Hour 2' then 'Tuxedo', 'First strike' (as far as I know it's the 4th part of the 'Police story', not sure thought), 'Drunken Master' (of course)... and I guess you can count me in on the 'City Hunter'.
But I like his style so I enjoy most his movies.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Drunken master is really good, City Hunter too (the street fighter scene is anthology ^^)

And i like rush hour too :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Mine are City Hunter, Rush Hour 1 & 2 and all of the police story series, i didn't like the New Police Story though.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I prefer his older movies, especially the Police Story movies. Really cool :)

Movin'...

o i just loooooooove jakie chan i got a box full of his movies evenn da oldest ones XD i like his movies bec they are funny and full of action XD XD

fati

fati

Faty-chan

hi for me jackie chan is a real film star he is so cute i love him for the best movie i liked projet A and also the old ones

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Well, I prefer the old movies of Jackie Chan for example Drunken Master, Snake Hand and all of this type........ (well, excepting The Toxedo that I liked and her partner Jennifer Love, hehe)...... I admire his kung fu experience, it's a great master.......
SISKO............... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.