Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best Jackie Chan Movie......?? - Minitokyo

The best Jackie Chan Movie......??

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

The best movie from Jaky has to be "New police Story" because it protrays the othe side of him, the emotional side of him. I watched it like 7 times and still not bored ^^.
~Red~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by KireiLeei'm not to sure if i have an all time favorite from jackie chan's movies i like them all.

I don't have a favorite either. They really are all good movies or at least all the ones I have seen.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

Rush hour two was a great film :D
Those two crack me up XD
However, the older ones had better kung fu fights.

Signature Image

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Top four jackie chan movies:

- Rush hour
- Rush Hour 2
- Shanghai Noon
- Shanghai Knights

:) :) :) :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

I love all Jackie Chan movies. Most favourite Police Story movies. Can't remember all of his movies. But I love hismovies coz all of them are hillarious.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I've not seen many, but I do have a soft spot for Armour of God 2 & Who Am I. I was impressed with Miracles too :)

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

my favorite movie for jakie chan is shanghai nights, its just too funny that makes me laugh until i cry!!!!!!

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

Thunderbolt, my all time favorite Jacky Chan movie. I chose this one because it really shows off his acting skills, other than him being a good fighter and humorous. Watch it! ^^

Signature

I gotta say I haven't seen any of the older ones but will definitely try to. My favorites would have to be Shangai Noon and Shanghai knights. They were pretty funny.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I would have to say its a dead heat between "Shanghai Noon" and "Drunken Master". I would actually lean on Drunken Master, its so funny.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Operation Condor is my favourite. City Hunter and Thunderbolt are also cool.

Signature

Salmarnez

Salmarnez

xiao zhang gui

My favorite Jackie Chan "My Lucky Stars" which was release around 1985. Saw it about 2 years ago. :hmpf:

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Metal Mayhem! I've never seen Jakie so young, as he appears in this movie. Also I like the robot's effects too.

http://www.scifi.com/onair/scifipictures/metalmayhem/

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

well my favs movies, All Police history, Arm of Good, Project A, and others OX

Signature

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

i like the old one druggen master that was so funny
must watch it

I still love Rumble with the Bronc! It's so funny and I also love the fight scenes! I like the older movies too! So much more actions! Police Story is pretty good too! Lot's of drama and the beginning was really sad!

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

sorry, can't help it but...i love Rush Hour XD Jackie rocks! lol

Signature

i really liked Rumble In the Bronx

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Best Jackie Chan movie I've ever seen is Rumble In The Bronx...... THAT movie rocks!!

Signature Image

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

My favorite Jackie Chan movies are "Legend of Drunken Master" and "Rumble in the Bronx"

Bang

City Hunter was cool.
But i like all of his movies.

Hmmm, I don't like his new movies, I really like his old movies like Police Story and Project A, he pulled some awesome stunts and the comedy was good. City Hunter was really funny when I first saw it.

I see so many his movies,but I have no idea which one I like the best,hehe,usually the movies I watched before I almost forgot,hehehe!XD

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hy!Uuh,I just love Jackie,he's kinda cute.My favorite movies are Drunken Master 1,2;Who Am I?;City Hunter is a little bit shallow for a film but it's good for a laugh :D .There are so many others which i like..

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.