Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bulletin Board? - Minitokyo

Bulletin Board?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I hope there isn't a thread about this yet. I tried searching and I didn't find anything.

Anyway, I was thinking maybe we could have a bulletin board? It's because threads are supposed to be used for discussions, right? And sometimes people use threads not for discussion, but to announce things to their friends. Like someone's going to be leaving for a while, or someone just made a new userpage skin. If we have a bulletin board, maybe we can post there instead if we just want to announce something instead of starting a thread.

It's just an idea. What do you guys think?

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

You can technically create a blog on your userpage. Or create a BBS Group.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

I thought you can put anything on a forum? Why would you need a bulletin board?

Signature Image

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Quote by FutureGirlieI thought you can put anything on a forum? Why would you need a bulletin board?

**nods**

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I think that's a nice idea. I hate scrolling down to a thread because there's a bunch of pointless ones before it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.