Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hospitals...ugh! - Minitokyo

hospitals...ugh!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i hate hospitals. i just though of this cuz my grandma's in the hospitals. i got to ride in the ambulance as a translater and i was so shaky. has anyone here been at the hospital overnight? not when you were born or something like that. like when you were seriously sick. i haven't. well?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I've been to the hospital. It's not that bad. but I don't really enjoy the food. The tvs have cable, so it's not really bad being at the hospital.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

yes, several times, i suffer from severe headaches (now you should get the user name) sometimes migranes, and I have to go to the hospital cause nothing works, I also had bad cramps, and my dad got pnemonioa. so i go there a lot... what languages are you translating?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I've been to the hospital once so far this year.. not overnight, thankfully. ^_^' <-had her four wisdom taken out. My whole body wouldn't stop shaking afterwards. x_x Wasn't pleasant. <-the words of a control freak. XD Fufufu~ (but that had more to do with the general anaesthetic than the actual hospital..). Still, I hope not to have to go back anytime soon.

Btw, best wishes to your grandma. >_< I hope she recovers!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by headaches4everyes, several times, i suffer from severe headaches (now you should get the user name) sometimes migranes, and I have to go to the hospital cause nothing works, I also had bad cramps, and my dad got pnemonioa. so i go there a lot... what languages are you translating?

cantonese, cuz my grandma doesn't speak english, except for "thank you." now i get the username! lol!

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yup.. it sucks coz noody wants to see a family member bed-ridden ryt? plus the food is way too horibble for actual consumption..

Ive never had to stay overnight in a hospital ( spent alot of time visiting a sick friend a few months ago). Ive always been a little afraid of hospitals because my uncle is a diener( works in the morgue) and my grandparents were in and out most of my life with cancer, which we dealt with alot becuase they lived with us :(

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by fawna-chani hate hospitals. i just though of this cuz my grandma's in the
hospitals. i got to ride in the ambulance as a translater and i was so
shaky. has anyone here been at the hospital overnight? not when you
were born or something like that. like when you were seriously sick. i
haven't. well?

Yeah, the experience was a pain because I wanted to just roll out of that bed a month ago, and hang out with my friends, but no - the doctor tells me that is not a good idea. and that I need my rest. **Scoffs** So boring!

Oh well, at least I should thank the hospitals for fetching me my laptop with wireless connections on. Yaya! All I could do was browse the net, and listen to music with my headphones on. Oh, it wasn't bad of course. Some of the patients during my week-and-a-half stay actually came over and played cards and Scrabble with me. Erm... not to mention, some were hitting on me too. **Scoffs** Ewww! Yeah, but they are out there. Claiming - "Not many times do I see a pretty face out here in the hospital. I hope you are doing okay." No, can it, grandpa. You are talking to the wrong girl over here. lol **Whips up her chainsaw and rips it away** Mwahaha!

**Snaps out of it** Wha? Oh, oh yeah, the topic. lol - Silly me.

The greatest fun actually came from the younger doctors who I had a very friendly conversation with from time to time. It was incredibly overwhelming and fun to meet such wonderful iintellects as my own. I was also in a definite state of surprise because even with their stressful schedule, they still somehow managed to pull out a life, and we were just chatting about how our days were back then, the trips we use to go to, what we do for a living, and the sorts. I was able to produce high-end conversations that not only I find fairly intriguing, but a circle of doctors found very interactive and entertaining as well. It's incredibly how friendly they are, and they know each other so well, and so close, it's like a family was out there. I really took my time and attention towards each of them, guys and girls alike. Nonetheless, it was like speaking with my friends down by university, within the library from time to time. No we didn't have to discuss about politics and the sorts, but rather, what interests us. **Giggles** Movies, video games - and more! Yaya! Wo0t! It was definitely a blast, aside from my dull stay at times.

Cranked my J-Pop music one time, and got people hushing me. lol - Oh well, I suppose they liked my soft music instead, which I didn't mind. It was definitely a load off my mind, until I waited patiently for the green light to go. My stay was nonetheless refreshing and my urge for keeping up with my projects [thanks to their help], quite zealous as times. I got what I needed done, and was on a roll!

By the way, the hospital food was alright. One nurse joked how it tasted like recycled garbage. So, what does that really taste like? lol - I can imagine. **Grabs her bucket of kfc** All mine! Mwahaha! And not a pound to gain, ever! Wo0t! Ahh, the graceful times. Was hard, but all worth it at the end, and I have to thank the team of doctors for cheering me up. There is hope after all [despite the looks **mumbles**]. Hey, at least I get to push the little red button to get what I want. Of course, I am quite moderate with the thing. Give a bottle of root beer, and I'm good to go! Yaya! **Stashes it in the mini-fridge** How do you like that? Haha! Ending log.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yeah, I did. Everytime I stay overnight, I always can't seem to fall asleep. And the food taste kinda weird too. There's a weird smell in the hospital too. Bleah. =P

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i made a tread like this ... it was about the emergency room though ... ive been to the emergency room many times ... but ive never been to the hospital overnight cuz i was sick or something. i bleed and break bones more than i get sick.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

I haven't been to hospitals much, onli to visit if relatives ever end up there, touch wood they don't..but main problem I have it waiting times. biggest waste of 6 hours ever.. OX

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I'm always in the hospital I have serious problem x_x
But it's ok as long as you're treated well :)

Cadi

Cadi

True

aww.. hope your grandma get better^^ I don't really like hospitals... it just gives me a hopless feeling.. I don't know

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

yeah, i hate hospitals so much... they're just...well horrible. the food taste weird, but it's not that horrible. my grandma gave me canned peaches for dale, and it wasn't that bad. hope your grandma gets better.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I hate hospitals... Actually, any kind of medical establishment... Like, they have you sit there for 4 hours waiting, then you get in, and you wait for 4 more hours, then 4 hours after that they check up on you, then another 4 hours passes and they give you something and throw you out and give you a 900000 dollar fee.

Even in death, we triumph.

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I have been in a hospital for a couple of days when I fell down some stairs while sleep walking, even though it was a slight concussion as I was kinda young they made me stay there. They are not nice places to be, I was very happy to leave.

Also I have worked in one, and its not much better as an employee either. There is smell which is off putting, also maybe it was just me but whenever I went in the main hospital building I didn't feel that clean afterwards. You know that dirty feeling your hands can get even though they may look clean, I always got that when I went through there.

I'd say also people dislike hospitals for the negative energy of them, even though they are there for healing thats not always the case and creates a bad aura around it too, even if you aren't that sensitive to auras you can still feel it.

Hmm, what sig? XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I was admitted to the hospital no less than 27 times in my life due to severe asthma. The worst of my asthma attacks occurred when I was really young, and it gradually faded as time passed on. I was thinking that when I kept getting admitted to the hospital, I thought it would be my home away from home, so I got used to the conditions. It wasn't so bad in the end. I haven't had an attack for almost 6 years! I'm on a roll! :D

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

Quote by ShiinaEimiI have been in a hospital for a couple of days when I fell down some stairs while sleep walking, even though it was a slight concussion as I was kinda young they made me stay there. They are not nice places to be, I was very happy to leave.
Also I have worked in one, and its not much better as an employee either. There is smell which is off putting, also maybe it was just me but whenever I went in the main hospital building I didn't feel that clean afterwards. You know that dirty feeling your hands can get even though they may look clean, I always got that when I went through there.
I'd say also people dislike hospitals for the negative energy of them, even though they are there for healing thats not always the case and creates a bad aura around it too, even if you aren't that sensitive to auras you can still feel it.

and i was thinking about being a candy striper at a hospital...maybe i'll reconsider.

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Quote by aura-

Quote by ShiinaEimiI have been in a hospital for a couple of days when I fell down some stairs while sleep walking, even though it was a slight concussion as I was kinda young they made me stay there. They are not nice places to be, I was very happy to leave.

and i was thinking about being a candy striper at a hospital...maybe i'll reconsider.

Maybe things are different in American Hospitals, as I have worked in a UK hospital not one in America. So don't think of not working there yet, try being a Candy Striper and see how you like it.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've been to the hospital a couple of times. For the most part it wasn't so bad. The only bad experience I had was when I had my tonsils taken out. I was around 8 I guess. I got really freeked out when I started to wake up after the surgery and the nurses were trying to stick a needle in me. I don't know why they were doing it but I was told after I got out of the hospital that it took 5 nurses to hold me down.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I wasn't ever in the hospital over night, but i got a close call once when i was 7 and i broke my arm on my trapize.I refused to admit that i broke my arm, and tryed to hide it for the longest time, but after 4 hours, my grandma found out and took me to the hospital. (and sorry about your grandmother :( )

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I have never been sick so badly that i have to be rushed to the hospital but i did stay overnight when my mother was in labor :)

i have been in a hospital, but not for anything serious.
It smells funny and i don't like the feeling i get when i get in.

Hospitals are a nightmare sometimes. I had a few stitches done when I was younger. @_@ Not painful, but I was out for a few hours.

My aunty is a doctor, so when I visted her I stayed for hours when she worked overtime. The place is rather interesting, and I went everywhere except the morgue, **gives the dead bodies a miss**

- This Free Life Crisis -

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.