Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is shippo anoying? - Minitokyo

Is shippo anoying?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I was just wondering, what do people think about shippo? my friend told me that she thinks shippo is an anoying brat. We was kinda going on and on about it, so i want(not demanding it) in your honest opinion,.. what do you think?

I'm Back!!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i dont know what shippo is... ^_^'

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Shippos Hawt (just kidding)
He is a little annoying, but he is still funny.
At first, I thought he was a girl...

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

he's cute, but i don't think he's that annoying! i mean i like his abilities to shape-shift.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I believe that he is pretty annoying.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I think Shippo is cute! He's got a good little heart, his shapeshifting comes in handy at times, and he makes funny comments about Inu-yasha and Kagome (even though he always takes Kagome's side). Sometimes he does act like a little kid, but what can you expect? That's just a part of who he is; but I wouldn't say he's annoying...unless you're Inu-yasha, of course ;)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

He can be annoying at times but for the most part he is just a cute character.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i love lil shippo, ive only found him annoying in the inuyasha dub (that darn voice), he's just too cute to hate ^_^

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

He is quite annoying and possibly one of the characters the show can do without.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

He's so cute! How can you hate him?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

crimsonsoul

crimsonsoul

Master of Fate

i think he's a little annoying...but not to much..he dosn't add much to the show though....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MingSol

MingSol

Solar Spirit Knight

i guess hes pretty annoying, but it does add a lil laugh or two sometimes

The Shining Hero In The Darkness

I don't think his anoying!!!! His kinda cute and kawaii ;D Anyway his just a kid ;D

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

haha he's a cheesy kid, but he can be cute sometimes. And he really likes Kagome - so he's in my ok list.
I love Kagome best though. ^^

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

He is a little annoying but everytime I think of his dad then I just want to cry for him!! It's sooo effing sad!!

Signature

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

i only like the name....

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Yes I believe SHippo is annoying because he is hardly helpful in situations..........

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by SoulScholarHe is quite annoying and possibly one of the characters the show can do without.

they should lock him in a soundproof cage with a muzzle and put into space or in the sea

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

I don't think he's annoying.. Actually, I like him.. To me, Inuyasha is the annoying one.

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

shippo is annoying but lakh is more annoying like hell thank god she gone ha ha ha

Shippo can be rather annoying sometimes but he is usually a cute character.

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

shippo can be annoying, but most of the time i find him cute! and he can crack me up too. i guess it depends on e individual.

Signature

they should kill shippo off

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

He's the most annoying character in the anime. It would be better w/o him but he plays a minor role in inuyasha so that's that.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.