Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Quiz) What type of guy is right for you? - Minitokyo

(Quiz) What type of guy is right for you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Another one I found!
The first time I did this one I got:

Nerd
verrryyyyy smart guy you got here .... when he's in love with you , he will be over obsessive at times , but still a little geeky sweetie

Then the seond time I did it I got:

Jock ,,,, your guy loves sports , family and friends .... most important things in life to him , oh ya and looking good !! sterio typical is that hes cocky selfish and arrogent ... but he can also be nice , but not arounnd his friends !

>_< huh, that's different
>> I dont think my bf is a mixture of these too... XD

Give it a try!
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=5900

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Your Results:
Nerd
verrryyyyy smart guy you got here .... when he's in love with you , he will be over obsessive at times , but still a little geeky sweetie

Sure, why not? I don't have a bf or anything (nor any interests), so I can't really compare this with anything...ne, that's just how it happens sometime, I guess *shrugs*

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Jock ,,,, your guy loves sports , family and friends .... most important things in life to him , oh ya and looking good !! sterio typical is that hes cocky selfish and arrogent ... but he can also be nice , but not arounnd his friends !

That's what I got, ^_^ it's true though :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

loll got : Jock

and the second time got :
Prep
bright fellow that always looks to his best , perfectionest and honest . loves family and wont give up that easily on you !

loll, don't know which is best XD

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got:
Nerd

lol :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nerd

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Goth
loves sex , kinky shit , maybe not enough time spent on you though , depends if he really does love you and what type of person you are..

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I got:

Your Results:
Nerd

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i got a nerd...... -_-

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hmmmmm...not sure if i agree with this:

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/5900/res1.jpg

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm..i got this...

Your Results:
Jock

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

see ya! ^-^

Prep
bright fellow that always looks to his best , perfectionest and honest . loves family and wont give up that easily on you !

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Jock...

Hnmmm.....

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Your Results:
Jock
Jock...your guy loves sports, family and friends....most important things in life to him, oh ya and looking good! steriotypical is that he's cocky, selfish and arrogant...but he can also be nice, but not arounnd his friends!

:\ The only selfish and cocky one will be me XD

Signature

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

I got punk tehee
Punk
loves to skate , rock out , fun to hang out with , loyal to any close friends . hes got that bad boy image but underneath it all he's sweet and sensitive !!!!

Signature

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I got nerd.... :sweat: nooooooooooo!!!!!!! :x

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

Jock

Signature

Geminia

Geminia

What?

Prep

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Your Results:
Punk
loves to skate , rock out , fun to hang out with , loyal to any close friends . hes got that bad boy image but underneath it all he's sweet and sensitive !!!!

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

Jock

What? o.O"""""""""""""""""""

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Punk

Signature Image

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Jock

Signature Image

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Mine is...:

Punk

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.