Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Quiz) Are you in love or do you just think you are? - Minitokyo

(Quiz) Are you in love or do you just think you are?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Ok, this will be my last quiz, possibly... XD

Your Results:
You love him/her and always will
You know you love him/her to death and they love you dearly also, but sometimes things get too hectic and one of you feel that maybe you two aren't right for eachother. Well don't be a fool and open your eyes love is always worth fighting for...

Are you in love?
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=11570

You know you love him/her to death and they love you dearly also, but sometimes things get too hectic and one of you feel that maybe you two aren't right for eachother. Well don't be a fool and open your eyes love is always worth fighting for...

ok... just broke up with her...

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my result are....
Are you in love or do you just think you are?"You have found the love of your lifeThis person is definitly the one for you, try your best to hold onto what you got before you loose the best thing to ever come into your life...Don't give up always keep trying, and don't let anything get in your way to be happy.

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Take the quiz: Are you in love or do you just think you are?

Hmm, what sig? XD

laly

laly

Asuka

very original result xD

Signature Image

I got...

Cadi

Cadi

True

I got
You know you love him/her to death and they love you dearly also, but sometimes things get too hectic and one of you feel that maybe you two aren't right for eachother. Well don't be a fool and open your eyes love is always worth fighting for..
lolXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

You have found the love of your life
This person is definitly the one for you, try your best to hold onto what you got before you loose the best thing to ever come into your life...Don't give up always keep trying, and don't let anything get in your way to be happy.

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

ShinigamiPage

ShinigamiPage

Background Noise

Take the quiz: Are you in love or do you just think you are?

You have found the love of your life
This person is definitly the one for you, try your best to hold onto what you got before you loose the best thing to ever come into your life...Don't give up always keep trying, and don't let anything get in your way to be happy.

"I'm nobody suspicious.... That makes me sound even more suspicious, doesn't it?"

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

hi hi is me ... yes i will love

see ya! ^-^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Love hurts but keep tryin
This must be painful for you, but as they always say shit happens. Stay strong and never give up. Show the person you love a better side of you they haven't seen before. Show them a side that can't be broken a side that will never throw in the towel. Don't let him/her just walk away. Let them with the battle, but you gotta keep fighting to win the war. Don't let them see you down and weak, you'll never make it out alive...

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

This must be painful for you, but as they always say shit happens. Stay strong and never give up. Show the person you love a better side of you they haven't seen before. Show them a side that can't be broken a side that will never throw in the towel. Don't let him/her just walk away. Let them with the battle, but you gotta keep fighting to win the war. Don't let them see you down and weak, you'll never make it out alive...

i haven't had a boyfriend before...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

.... but i already knew it would say that. :)
i love u undeadsymphony!
*blows kiss*

Signature Image
XOXOXO

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.