Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Quiz) What kind of Fairy are you? - Minitokyo

(Quiz) What kind of Fairy are you?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Kind of cute little quiz...What kind of Fairy are you?

Your Results:
http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz3/13674/res1.gif
Fire Fairy
You are A Fire Fairy! You stand up for what is right. You say what is on your mind. You may not be the most friendly, but you are a good person. You are independant and you dont let anyone knock you down.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Air Fairy
You are an Air Fairy! You are peaceful and Calm. You are the most beautiful of all of the Fairies. You are popular and have good friends. You may not always be the most kind but your good intentions make up for it.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

jyujyu-chan got:
Water Fairy
You are a Water Fairy! You are the most peacful of all fairies! You are outgoing and kind. You can defend yourself very well. You are Loyal and have good friends. You are very powerful, but you may not know it.

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Light Fairy
You are a Light Fairy! You are a very nice person but kind of shy. You are heathy and are in great pysical shape. You sometimes procrastonate but it is worth it. You may not have many friends but you have no enimies. You are also very intelligent.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

You are an Air Fairy! You are peaceful and Calm. You are the most beautiful of all of the Fairies. You are popular and have good friends. You may not always be the most kind but your good intentions make up for it.

Kinda accurate I guess, except for the popular part. -_-

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Earth Fairy
You are an Earth Fairy! Love and Grace is important to you. Your soul is at peace. You are a people person. You make Friends easily. You stand stong for what you belive in.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I got
Air Fairy
cool result^^ thanx for the quiz!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I got....

Water Fairy

You are a Water Fairy! You are the most peacful of all fairies! You are outgoing and kind. You can defend yourself very well. You are Loyal and have good friends. You are very powerful, but you may not know it.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Water Fairy

Movin'...

Your Results:
Air Fairy

Earth Fairy
You are an Earth Fairy! Love and Grace is important to you. Your soul is at peace. You are a people person. You make Friends easily. You stand stong for what you belive in.

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Earth Fairy

Nice quiz CLAMPchic. ;D

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Take the quiz: What kind of Fairy are you?
http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz3/13674/res3.gif
Air Fairy

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I got the light fairy:
You are a Light Fairy! You are a very nice person but kind of shy. You are heathy and are in great pysical shape. You sometimes procrastonate but it is worth it. You may not have many friends but you have no enimies. You are also very intelligent.

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Wtheck.. im a light fairy?! this quiz is messed up, im the total opposite of light

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got:
You are A Fire Fairy! You stand up for what is right. You say what is on your mind. You may not be the most friendly, but you are a good person. You are independant and you dont let anyone nock you down.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Air Fairy
You are an Air Fairy! You are peaceful and Calm. You are the most beautiful of all of the Fairies. You are popular and have good friends. You may not always be the most kind but your good intentions make up for it

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Fire Fairy
You are A Fire Fairy! You stand up for what is right. You say what is on your mind. You may not be the most friendly, but you are a good person. You are independant and you dont let anyone nock you down.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

me got air fairy! cool!

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

got : Light Fairy

not bad ^^

i got fire fairy.. good coz i like fire.

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

I got : Earth Fairy

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Its says
Light Fairy

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I got:

Light Fairy

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.