Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you die for the one you love..? - Minitokyo

Would you die for the one you love..?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Would you do anything including dieing for that special someone or perhaps for a close firend or family member..? Why or why not...?
Is sacrificing your life really worth it...?
Do you love that person so much, that you would practically commit suicide...
How far is your limit..?

There are up's and downs, mostly up's, like you'd be hurting that person if you were dead because they's miss you...
Whats your opinon on this..?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I would die for someone I truly loved. It's important to me to beable to protect the people i care about alot.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Why not!

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

If giving up my life enabled them to keep on living, I'd do it for people I truly love. I would because I care for them so much...and so many people would be hurt by their death; plus I'm just a very, very protective person. I can't stand the thought of one of my friends or family getting hurt or killed if I could have prevented it in any way...
I'd say the sacrifice is worth it...I mean, they get to keep living their life so that they can impact others, an dI get to go to Heaven to be with Jesus...I may get the better end of the deal, though ;)
I wouldn't commit suicide nonsensically...but again, if giving my life saved theirs, I'd do it.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

First of all Hello everyone ... i've been away for a while but there are Exams comming and the time is running out :P.

Inochiko that is an interesting question.... me and my girlfriend have talked about this one time, and yes ... if some uf us would die for that the other might live we would do that. Of course that the other one would be sad, and will miss he/she. But he/she died to save the person that he loved most:
-> that is the bigger act of love one can do.

-> i think that if some one really loves some one he is cabable of everything...... sometimes stupid things...... but hey, it's love (the ones that have girlfriends/boyfriends must understand this ;) ).

i remeber that one time i wanted to buy a litle doll that she liked ...... it tok me 2 Days.... but I went +/- 680Km (going and returning.... not by car). It was probably somthing stupid since the dooly was only 12Euros (a little + that 12 dollars) but when she knew about the little travel i had to make, our unity was made stronger.

It is only a story about love (an example of 1 thing that love is capable)

Whatever i try to do (and eventually achieve) .... I put all my heart in it.
That is how i am :D !

Signature

Special Thanks to Crys that gave us a link to what bunny finally achieved " What Bunny Has Been Up To... "

Its so easy to say 'yes I would', but when the actual moment comes thats when the decision is truly made. So I will say yes right now, but there could always be a point later on where I would chicken out because its just the human in me. But I'd prefer to be valiant! All depends on teh citcumstances...

ralphey

i died when i was born

i would die for anyone i love, if ya' didn't you'd be despicable

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

NO. never. I will never let that happen.

Why? How would you feel when someone special has died? You will probably suffer the greatest challenge of all and you will...rot inside. You cannot eat. You will die alone. This is exactly what that person will feel if you did such thing.

Would you like that special person to feel this feeling? I will not.

I'd rather have others fall before me.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

ralphey

i died when i was born

cold, but you make a very good point.and i can understand that, but i would probably die anyway, from such sorrow...i'm too weak

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

Quote by ParadoxPixieNO. never. I will never let that happen.
Why? How would you feel when someone special has died? You will probably suffer the greatest challenge of all and you will...rot inside. You cannot eat. You will die alone. This is exactly what that person will feel if you did such thing.
Would you like that special person to feel this feeling? I will not.
I'd rather have others fall before me.

I agree either way someone will end up getting hurt

sure. i'd rather die that way anyways. it'd be the only purposeful thing i would ever do. not that i'd ever have anyone to die for. lol but hey, what else is worth dying for in this world =b

Death, where is thy fabled sting
When I crave it at last?
Do not desert me now
When thou art all I have left...

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Quote by ralpheycold, but you make a very good point.and i can understand that, but i would probably die anyway, from such sorrow...i'm too weak

Exactly. Knowing myself very well, I can handle the greatest measure of sorrow and pain so it's all good. =)

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

why die? fight and live!! save the person and live in a castle filled with cookies

Signature

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

i would die for sumone i love no question.... seems like an easy question.....

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I wonder what this funny little box in the upper right-hand corner is for. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17834/

Oh, that's right! It's for seeing whether a thread already exists for a particular subject!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.