Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new anime on toonami - Minitokyo

new anime on toonami

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I just saw the trailer of naruto on tv its so cool and really looking foward to watching it plus IGPX looks cool and that bobobobobobo looks weird.but I think naruto would get high ratings so many cool shows on toonami I cant wait to see what will they show next year.what do you think of the new shows on toonami

Signature

I didn't even know that they where gonna show Naturo on Toonami. My friends say they where but I didn't beleave her.

Who knows though? By the time Toonami gets it they might edit somethings out which makes the anime bad. Like Kenshin or however you spell that.

I'll be looking out for it though.

I might watch it, but I wish it was on Adult Swim cuz they won't edit it.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

yeah it would suck if they dub the songs now that would suck. but you naver know if they leave everything alone and leave it as it is since the anime and the manga is so freaking popular here and at japan as well

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I don't think it's going to be cool because i do prefer Naruto in Japanese and i hate anime when they translated into English..... >=(

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by animemasta7777I might watch it, but I wish it was on Adult Swim cuz they won't edit it.

yeah I think it should be on adult swim cause it's just to cool and a bit to violent wich makes it cool XD but then again they "will make it sutable for children" screew that it should be on adult swim but they already announced that it would be premeiring this summer -_- sad

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by AlishaI didn't even know that they where gonna show Naturo on Toonami. My friends say they where but I didn't beleave her.
Who knows though? By the time Toonami gets it they might edit somethings out which makes the anime bad. Like Kenshin or however you spell that.
I'll be looking out for it though.

They probably would to make it kid friendly or something stupid like that. They ruined alot of anime making it "kid Friendly"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCEI don't think it's going to be cool because i do prefer Naruto in
Japanese and i hate anime when they translated into English..... >=(

I totaly agree. I prefer subs compared to dubs.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I cant relate because i dont leave on america, the naruto that is aired hear in the philippines is dubbed here is similar to the one aired in japan, but they do sometimes cut some scenes :( but only a few :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

lucky they should have aired naruto here a long time ago

Signature

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

I cant wait for Naturo it looks so cool!! And I have a realy big thing about ninjas!! It would be so cool to be one!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

me too ninjas have always been cool they rule it would be awsome if ninjas where still around XD

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

I think they should put naruto on adult swim cuz' that way
some of the parts won't get edited.... but i can't wait for it to show
on toonami and IGPX also...

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true they should pput it on adultswim I also cant wait for IGPX soo cool though one of the characters look like batou from ghost in the shell

Signature

asagoro

hokori o motsu

yeah!!! naruto!!! :D

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by asagoroyeah!!! naruto!!! :D

NARUTO IS NOW THE COOLEST SHOW ON MY LIST!

Signature

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Naruto being aired in toonami is cool but dubbing and editing wouldn't be cool just for the sake of making it kid friendly but I hear that the jutsu names wouldn't be changed to english :sweat: , imagine Naruto shouting " shadow/body clone Technique " all the time. :)

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I can't wait to see Naruto on tv am afraid they might be weird in english to hear them talk.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

hmmm a naruto anime, its probably going to suck as an anime like one piece, but then again im an idiot so it might be good.

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

What the @#$@# I think Narto is going to be one of the better things coming to Adult Swim but thank goodnes they are puting on One Piece with new episodes because you can't bet a guy with a rubber head. (I do mean the one with the straw hat) ^_^'

babe i need no signature OK

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

haha, ya, i heard the terrible news >.< Naruto is on toonami ;__; i waz pissed it was liscenced, but im even more pissed its on toonami, not AS which does decent jobs on anime. knowing its on toonami, well, no chance of them not butchering the anime, not unless the peeps who dubbed kenshin dubbed this. i actually thought the kenshin dub waz good even thou it waz not on AS @_@

Signature

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

this is what I think might happen if people who like the show think it's stupid once it air's on tv naruto will have it's down fall XO AND THAT could NOT happen ...no NOT TO ONE OF THE BEST anime around!

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

yay!! naruto! but i seen like episodes 1-125 in jap but i think its gonna be that good in english. and they'll probally just show the first season! oh and wat are they gonna do about narutos sexy no jutsu? nothing is making sense!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

true I want to have a good laugh whene I watch it >=(

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.