Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto on Toonami - Minitokyo

Naruto on Toonami

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

okay! who here agrees with me that the dubbed version of Naruto is gonna suck cause they'll probably change the opening or get sucky english voice actors!!!? >_<

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'm soooo scared that theyre gonna screw up the dubs... but I'd probably just watch it to see how horrible it is XP

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Quote by Bernouliokay! who here agrees with me that the dubbed version of Naruto is
gonna suck cause they'll probably change the opening or get sucky
english voice actors!!!? &gt;_&lt;

at least it was spared from 4kids....

retire

i heard that they're calling it Adventures of Neil instead of Naruto. how could they do that!!

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i heard that they're gonna keep the jutsu in japanese and name - addressing e.g., kakashi-sensei, hokage-sama, etc. Naruto was dubbed in filipino and it sucked! not that i hate my language but the actors are crappy and it totally screwed. we'll just wait and see.

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

omg i saw the commercial for it and i almost died. you didn't hear any of the voices but when the narrator said "naruto" it was SOOO white. omg this is such bad news for a narutard *points to me* and!!! they showed spoilers for Naruto v. Haku.

Signature

Ravensky

Ravensky

Oishi's Secret Fish

I wouldn't know cause 1) I don't have foxtel. 2) I live in australia and we won't get it for another 6-12 months but I'd let you know what I think when I see it over here

I live in Australia so I am stuck downloading it since parents don't want me stuck the the tv, doubt it will be coming out on ABC kids either.

i didnt even know it was coming out dub ive only seen up to episode 131 in japanese and i love it i'll probably just keep downloading it anyways but my curiousity will make me watch the dubbed version at least once

Signature Image

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I'm scared cuz of the funnies like when Sasuke and Naruto kiss!!!! Not to mention the blood!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Eww. I don't want to talk about this, it scares me that it's even going to be brought over.

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by evilchakrai heard that they're gonna keep the jutsu in japanese and name - addressing e.g., kakashi-sensei, hokage-sama, etc.

they called him "Head Ninja" in the ad.

Quote by RavenskyI wouldn't know cause 1) I don't have foxtel. 2) I live in australia and we won't get it for another 6-12 months but I'd let you know what I think when I see it over here

Fox is different from Cartoon Network right? o.o

Quote by bevy-chanI'm scared cuz of the funnies like when Sasuke and Naruto kiss!!!! Not to mention the blood!!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/ishmeagol/naruto/narutoFauX.jpg

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Asuka-Chan

Asuka-Chan

Angelic Assassin

As of May 8th:
News on the Naruto dub from Anime Insider

It says that Shopro will air Naruto in September, and the first DVD will be released in December. Although the Toonami version will be editted, the DVDs will supposedly be purely uncut. Shopro's reason for putting it on Toonami and not on Adult Swim is to boost the show's popularity.

Things that will be cut out or editted are as follows:

Any blood that flows out of a character (except for when Naruto stabs his hand).
Zaku's exploding joints in episode 40.
Sasuke's throat full of needles in episode 16.
Any cussing.

Things that will not be cut out or editted are as follows:

Naruto stabbing his hand.
The Sexy no Jutsu.
Blood that does not flow out.

Also, all of the ninja moves will keep their original Japanese names. (Such as: Kagebunshin no Jutsu, Sexy no Jutsu, etc.)

But me and Samishiiryuu were talking: Some 5 year old is going to go up to his mother. LOOK MOM *puts hands together* SEXY NO JUTSU *flings clothes off*

But I can't stand the fact that it is being dubbed. It's one of my favorite series... It's going to suck so much ='[

Signature
I get up
I fall down
Meanwhile, I keep on dancing

are they gonna screw it up?
damn it is there any doubt??? naruto was made to be a jap anime not a english cartoon...where as i see that the DB series were done reasonably well...there are not able to compare with the original... lucky most *maybe some* of the viewers will not have seen the original so they can't be disappointed

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

i know they gonna screw it up, but hey, i am not gonna watch it, i am just gonna laugh at those ppl who watched dubs, not 1337, hahaha

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah, its probably going to be screwed up.
censoring it in the first place is completely screwing it up.

i'l watch it, because its the only way i can watch Naruto. :(

Stupid americans.
(i'm american so i would know from the people around me)

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

not that i'm a big fan of dragonball... but i see them doing the same thing they did on that one to naruto... you know, editing all the graphic parts of the fight scenes and all

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

I heard they are going to get some sucky southern voices like what they did in Abeno Bashie Shoping Arcade. (Man did that ever suck) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

babe i need no signature OK

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by bevy-chanI'm scared cuz of the funnies like when Sasuke and Naruto kiss!!!! Not to mention the blood!!!

i agree with that
the english voice actors are probably gonna be good
they got steven blum(shishio, mugen, so many others)
im really looking forward to it

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

oh no!!!! gosh! i hate it when they do that... i think that the voices would be so bad... oh well, i can't believe it! i really think that they'll screw up... anyway, i'd still watch it... i'll watch it because i like the show... i would probably be trying to enjoy it...

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

oh no!!!! gosh! i hate it when they do that... i think that the voices would be so bad... oh well, i can't believe it! i really think that they'll screw up... anyway, i'd still watch it... i'll watch it and see if they screw up...

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by hiddensnakehands i know they gonna screw it up, but hey, i am not gonna watch it, i am just gonna laugh at those ppl who watched dubs, not 1337, hahaha

now that's not right. i watch the original japanese version and a big fan of its seiyuus as well but i'm curious to as to how it will come out in english. and i'm sure it won't be so bad if you get the dvd's cos they will be unedited and in authentic form there.

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Naruto's gonna be on Toonami?
No, please...no *breaks down*

We already have enough Naruto fans...we need no more D:

Anyway, in all seriousness, most dubs are kinda crappy, aren't they? :x
Mind you, I found the Outlaw Star one alright, and that was on Toonami also, so...mm, it could be okay.
But anyway...Nooo. xD
---
Why can't they just sub instead -.-

Signature Image
:3

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

sigh.. since the moment i knew that i read it on animesuki i went from normal white to casper in a while .. i mean Samurai Champloo was ruined and eventhough it's in adult swim but Naruto is a great anime and putting it in english making it for the kids Toonami no way.. this thing sucks.. why? ... you know we can only support the dvds and stuff and continue watching the original stuff.. and think positive that DB continues doing his great job, naruto FANS WE MUST BE together .. it's awful what's going to happen in september, but we gotta be strong

anyway if anyone is interested there's a great fanfic out there made by Kaeru Soyokaze, it's called To Victory, and it is very funny.. of course of Naruto :) but specially this characters: Neiji, Ten Ten, Lee, Gai, Tsunade.. and some others.. enjoy :) Fanfic-To Victory-by: Kaeru Soyokaze ^^

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.