Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, didn't start a thread in ages, and never started a quiz thread ever, so i thought this could be fun... loll, just hoping this one is not a duped... searched but didn't find it... anyways, if it is, just close it ^^

here's the link : http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=3958

and i got : Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

lol, just realized it fits my avy very well XD

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.
Yay! i got the wolf.

Butterfly
Your animal-spirit is that of a butterfly.The Butterfly is a very fragile, soft and breakable animal.You feel breakable and fragile,too and are sometimes scared of being hurt.But the butterfly is also curious and adventurious, just like you.Try to trust in yourself a little more. Don't be scared of living.Take advantage of the strengths you've got.Just like the butterfly, who is so fragile and fine, uses his wings to fly, you should also take a look around sometimes.Life's nice!

Ok that :(

i got wolf !

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i got the bird!!

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i got Lion.
The spirit of the lion lives inside of you.The lion is a strong and majestic animal, but also kind-hearted and helpful.But sometimes the lion also tries to be unreachable and arrogant.Just like the lion you also are having a strong will and a kind heart.But don't always try to show off as a hero.The quiet heroes are the beloved ones.

Signature Image

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

i got the lonely wolf! nice quiz!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShinigamiPage

ShinigamiPage

Background Noise

Take the quiz: What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

"I'm nobody suspicious.... That makes me sound even more suspicious, doesn't it?"

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I got the lion!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Fox
In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Wolf:

Signature Image

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you. Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time. They are pure and innocent. So are you. You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbon around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless. Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Fox
In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

ah i wanted the lion.. me is leo ^_^. and me ain't that smart too. but i sure do have more than one life, and a protective star shining on me too ;)
hum not enough questions in this quiz :)

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world

jehehe^^

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Butterfly
Your animal-spirit is that of a butterfly.The Butterfly is a very fragile, soft and breakable animal.You feel breakable and fragile,too and are sometimes scared of being hurt.But the butterfly is also curious and adventurious, just like you.Try to trust in yourself a little more. Don't be scared of living.Take advantage of the strengths you've got.Just like the butterfly, who is so fragile and fine, uses his wings to fly, you should also take a look around sometimes.Life's nice!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

thanks for the quiz...you should post more of them....

Butterfly

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well I got LION XD

Signature

I got wolf

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Wolf

I received the wolf haha, cool quiz Aya.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

Wolf

Bang

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I got Wolf.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Holt

Holt

pffft

Yay! Fox ^^ Foxes are cool!

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

o0o00o0o

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I got this:
Fox

hihi :D

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.