Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i got the bird:
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Signature

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

I'm a lion

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Fox
In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

Well, until it got to that 'hard-working' part it was true. After that, it's got not much to do with me.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

damn I'm first one to get this one >< lol but its ok^^

Snake
The snakes is known as a dangerous animal which spreads its poison around itself.It's known to be superficial and mean.People and other animals carefully avoid a snake's presence.You seem to have fun with teasing and fooling other people, most likely weaker than you are, and this is what your thoughts are filled up with.That's the reason why others avoid you and maybe even hate you.Don't you think, you'd do better with making some friends and getting rid of the bitterness which rules over you?!

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Demonchild

DemonChild

The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world

Your fate will soon be over.

Butterfly
Your animal-spirit is that of a butterfly.The Butterfly is a very fragile, soft and breakable animal.You feel breakable and fragile,too and are sometimes scared of being hurt.But the butterfly is also curious and adventurious, just like you.Try to trust in yourself a little more. Don't be scared of living.Take advantage of the strengths you've got.Just like the butterfly, who is so fragile and fine, uses his wings to fly, you should also take a look around sometimes.Life's nice!

Yeah, I can buy that I suppose...

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

FOX
In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Same as you
thats kool
WOLF..............(Howl)..................WOLF

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Sweet. I haven't taken a quiz in ages.

and... I got the wolf. Hea. ^ ^;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Your Results:
Bird

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Fox

yeah i'm a fox ^_^ i like them a lot. Hug the fox ^_^ lol they are very nice with me ... i would like ayamael compliment me that much too :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Bird

Hey, I disagree, I'm a kitty ^_^

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

I am a wolf
Hell yeah i love tis animal so and their spirit

Beat the machine which work inside you

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Fox

Signature Image

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Wha?! I got butterfly..........but I wanna be a Wolf! >_<

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by YingWha?! I got butterfly..........but I wanna be a Wolf! &gt;_&lt;

lol don't worry ; fly fly little butterfly ^_^ i think it's better for me that you are a butterfly ; they don't bite i think :)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Well, I'm the wolf.

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Your Results:
Wolf

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Wolf

cool! i love wolves. :D

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Hooooowwwwwwllllll XD

Konichi wa Aya-san, so happy to be the same creature as you... yeah we a little lonely at times, but like it said once in a group very supportive of one another. You have my support always :D

Love wolves and definatly loved the seriees Wolf's Rain

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Your Results:
Lion
The spirit of the lion lives inside of you.The lion is a strong and majestic animal, but also kind-hearted and helpful.But sometimes the lion also tries to be unreachable and arrogant.Just like the lion you also are having a strong will and a kind heart.But don't always try to show off as a hero.The quiet heroes are the beloved ones.

Wow! That's a really good quiz!

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.