Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Minimoshi

Minimoshi

Cowboy

Fox for me ^^

In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

See You Next Time Space Cowboy

Geminia

Geminia

What?

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Im the Fox...

In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

theusedone

theusedone

A man with Mojo

Take the quiz: What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

Lion
The spirit of the lion lives inside of you.The lion is a strong and majestic animal, but also kind-hearted and helpful.But sometimes the lion also tries to be unreachable and arrogant.Just like the lion you also are having a strong will

YumYum-Chan

YumYum-Chan

SasuHina

woah i got bird but im far from innocent o.o;

Signature

Sasuke X Hinata
A sweet innocent girl and a cold hearted boy . . . v

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

SolitaryAngel90X

SolitaryAngel90X

~Hello =^-^=

Lion
The spirit of the lion lives inside of you.The lion is a strong and majestic animal, but also kind-hearted and helpful.But sometimes the lion also tries to be unreachable and arrogant.Just like the lion you also are having a strong will and a kind heart.But don't always try to show off as a hero.The quiet heroes are the beloved ones.

I love you regardless of if you are a boy, girl or even alien!!! <3 <3 <3

sj00

sj00

Ragnarok fetish~

Fox

fray

fray

The lost one

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success

Signature Image

Got butterfly

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

i got wolf ...

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Your Results:
Fox

Your Results:
Bird

Signature Image

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I got a snake: The snakes is known as a dangerous animal which spreads its poison around itself.It's known to be superficial and mean.People and other animals carefully avoid a snake's presence.You seem to have fun with teasing and fooling other people, most likely weaker than you are, and this is what your thoughts are filled up with.That's the reason why others avoid you and maybe even hate you.Don't you think, you'd do better with making some friends and getting rid of the bitterness which rules over you?!

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Butterfly
Your animal-spirit is that of a butterfly.The Butterfly is a very fragile, soft and breakable animal.You feel breakable and fragile,too and are sometimes scared of being hurt.But the butterfly is also curious and adventurious, just like you.Try to trust in yourself a little more. Don't be scared of living.Take advantage of the strengths you've got.Just like the butterfly, who is so fragile and fine, uses his wings to fly, you should also take a look around sometimes.Life's nice!

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

i got : BIRD

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

This is a nice quiz.

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

Wolf

I've been the wolf before on another quiz :D

* Butterfly (You scored 0)
* Lion (You scored 1)
* Snake (You scored 0)
* Wolf (You scored 3)
* Fox (You scored 1)
* Bird (You scored 0)

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

I got Wolf too.

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Wolf.

Not suprised...

Signature

Fox

Lol, yeah hat is kinda like me, lol, although i was hoping for wolf since its my ultimate fav animal, but oh well, i guess a wolf just isnt what i am, lol.
Cool result, lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

Butterfly
Your animal-spirit is that of a butterfly.The Butterfly is a very fragile, soft and breakable animal.You feel breakable and fragile,too and are sometimes scared of being hurt.But the butterfly is also curious and adventurious, just like you.Try to trust in yourself a little more. Don't be scared of living.Take advantage of the strengths you've got.Just like the butterfly, who is so fragile and fine, uses his wings to fly, you should also take a look around sometimes.Life's nice!

Bird

MolocheanHand

Idle Hands...

I'm a big bad wolf. 3 little piggies here I come hahahah

Idle Hands are the devil's playground...
What you see beyond the veil of your own demise was never in your hands to decide...

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.