Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Mythological creature are you? - Minitokyo

What Mythological creature are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i am

You scored as Dragon.
Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon

75%

Mermaid

75%

Angel

67%

Faerie

59%

WereWolf

50%

Demon

50%

:: Take the quiz ur self - Quiz farm wat mythological creature r u ?

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Erm....levitan something wrong with the coding! ^^; U hv to use bb codes

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562097Mermaids1.jpg

You scored as Mermaid.

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

lol, heh...i don't fancy being nude though :nya:

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

You scored as WereWolf.

WereWolf: Craving rare Meat, feeling caged, aggitated by being around people. Unable to control one's anger or temper. The person will give off symptoms of the shift. They will seem more hostile, blood thirsty, aggitated. They may even growl, bare their teeth or other animal like tendencies. In rare cases, some will physically change. Facial hair will grow thicker or darker, nails will become longer, canine's will seem longer. Embrace your wild side, for you are The Misunderstood WereWolf.

WereWolf
67%

Dragon
59%

Mermaid
58%

Faerie
58%

Demon
42%

Angel
42%

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

You scored as Dragon. Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon
75%

Demon
75%

Mermaid
58%

Faerie
58%

Angel
42%

WereWolf
33%

You scored as Angel.

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel
84%

Faerie
67%

Mermaid
50%

WereWolf
34%

Dra(...) the first time a quiz really make me feel happy by the result.

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562653Angel2.JPG

You scored as Angel

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

You scored as Angel.

Dragon

75%

Angel

75%

Faerie

59%

WereWolf(...)

You scored as Demon.

Demon: Darkness is your sanctuary. Demons are many and are all different in appearence and rank. The most common are the ones that feed off of human souls. They love to make someone fall into their inner darkness. Blood, wrath, murder... You name it they love it. These beings don't care who you are, if they set their sights on you, let's just hope you know a good excorist. They kill any love within you and pull you toward their side. By any means possible. You wish for chaos and hate, you are the Demon.

Demon

100%
Faerie

33%
WereWolf

25%
Dragon

17%
Mermaid

8%
Angel

0%

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

You scored as Angel.

Angel

92%
Dragon

58%
Mermaid

42%
Demon

33%
WereWolf

25%
Faerie

17%

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

You scored as Faerie.
Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie
100%

Angel
92%

Mermaid
50%

Dragon
42%

Demon
17%

WereWolf
0%

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

You scored as Demon.

Demon: Darkness is your sanctuary. Demons are many and are all different in appearence and rank. The most common are the ones that feed off of human souls. They love to make someone fall into their inner darkness. Blood, wrath, murder... You name it they love it. These beings don't care who you are, if they set their sights on you, let's just hope you know a good excorist. They kill any love within you and pull you toward their side. By any means possible. You wish for chaos and hate, you are the Demon.

Demon

100%

Dragon

83%

Faerie

67%

Angel

50%

WereWolf

42%

Mermaid

33%

Signature

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

You scored as Angel.

Hehe , almost fully describes me

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

thats a really cool quiz :)

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562268DragonH1.jpg

You scored as Dragon.

Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon 50%
Angel 42%
Faerie 42%
WereWolf 25%
Mermaid 25%
De(...)

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

Yay, I'm an Angel

You scored as Angel.

Angel 75%
Faerie 58%
Dragon 42%
Mermaid 33%
WereWolf 17%
Demon 8%

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562544Demon2.jpg

Demon 67%
Dragon 42%
WereWolf 42%
Mermaid 42%
Faerie 33%
Angel 33%

Signature Image

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

You scored as Angel.

Angel

84%
Faerie

84%
Mermaid

75%
Dragon

50%
WereWolf

34%
Demon

0%

whee!!! i'm an angel!!! *smiles* :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562544Demon2.jpg
You scored as Demon.

Demon
92%
WereWolf
67%
Faerie
59%
Mermaid
50%
Dragon
42%
Angel
8%

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Dragon

67%

Mermaid

50%

Faerie

42%

WereWo(...) my Chinese year is the Dragon too.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

xtenshi

xtenshi

Yeah... i'm going.... ZzZz

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112561305Ww1.jpg
WereWolf: Craving rare Meat, feeling caged, aggitated by being around people. Unable to control one's anger or temper. The person will give off symptoms of the shift. They will seem more hostile, blood thirsty, aggitated. They may even growl, bare their teeth or other animal like tendencies. In rare cases, some will physically change. Facial hair will grow thicker or darker, nails will become longer, canine's will seem longer. Embrace your wild side, for you are The Misunderstood WereWolf.
I like wolfs...

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

You scored as Angel.

Angel

92%
Faerie

67%
Mermaid

58%
Dragon

33%
WereWolf

25%
Demon

8%

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

http://images.quizfarm.com/1112562268DragonH1.jpg
You scored as Dragon.

Dragon 83%
WereWolf 67%
Demon 59%
Mermaid 50%
Faerie 33%
Angel 25%

kewls!!!! my chinese name ends with dragon [translated to eng dat is :p]

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

You scored as WereWolf.

this was a cool quiz :)

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.