Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about my submisions...before you try to delete - Minitokyo

about my submisions...before you try to delete

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I have the smae problem ....
One by one...
Eh.... I don't know.... we will see :)
Take care and dn't worry you're not alone :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I have seen your work, and for the most part it is very good, even the simple walls you do ^uu^. I think it is alittle unfair for yours or anyone elses work to be deleted because it's abit simple. As long as it is well doen dn you can tell that time and effort has gone ito it, then there should be no reason for it to be removed. Plus, like some of the others on this thread meantioned, it goes on some people's preferences too. I have no problem with you doing simple walls, that's you and as long as they are well done, then there should not be any reason for any of the mods to delete them.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I understand how you feel the same happened to me, actually I think simplicity can show more than a wall full of effects. I guess we can't do anything.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.