Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you was Inu-yasha ... - Minitokyo

If you was Inu-yasha ...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Hey, Is Was wondering, if you was inuyasha, who would you pick??? Is it kagome or kikyo? I wanted to hear members honest opinion!!!But i'm not demanding it!!!

I'm Back!!

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Ummm... I'd say Kagome by a little. Though it was a misunderstanding that caused it, Kikyo did shoot and kill Inu-yasha...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I prefer Kikyo all the way. The priestess robe suits her very well and her hair is, well, better-looking. Not to mention that she's my type. ;)

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

two similar threads like this already exist:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14819/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18003/
next time use the searchbox in the top right corner

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i cant choose XD

kevtrix999

kevtrix999

tall and have the power on one

I watched the hole series and i half to say if i had his demon powers i would half to go on a rampage and mabey steel some new Xbox games. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

babe i need no signature OK

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I would pick Kagome although I have absolutly no clue as to why

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Were I Inu yasha, I'd choose Kagome, because she is still alive (even if a native to the future), while Kikyo is merely a shell of a body with no soul attached to it. Kagome and Inu yasha seem to connect or fit together, anyway; like puzzle pieces. The way they interact, fight, and battle outside forces shows the amount of love/trust their relationship really has. But that's only my opinion.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

Kagome all the way! That couple rocks!
I ain't gonna say anything anymore - let the stupid hanyou figure out he loves the best by himself. lol XD
Seriously though..I hope he can seriously move on 'cause I see absolute no future in Inuyasha and Kikyo. She's dead for god sake - let the woman rest in peace. Or is he going to follow her to hell? * mutter ...(idiot..)*

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.