Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 unrequited love - Minitokyo

unrequited love

page 1 of 1 20 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

ok, so not too long ago i was told by this guy that he kinda liked me...*not sure if i should scream or be happy* the problem is...i don't like him like that. he's like my little brother...we shall call him ton. (for those who know me from school...that ton)

don't go out with him because you feel guilty.

if you don't like him, then that's his problem.

i'm guessing Ton is some kind of whiny kid.

don't feel sorry for him. hormones are usually in control at this age.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I suggest you sort things out with him. Him liking you doesn't mean you having to like him back. Screaming or being happy have very little to do with how you should deal with the situation. Try to treat him normally and show him you're appreciative of what he's doing for you but at the same time you don't feel comfortable with getting too close. Tell him to respect the space between the two of you or that you'll ignore him. I hope my advice helps...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

really? OMG, It is so obvious, I'm stupid, I thought he liked Kaeti... I am so very sorry, please don't go out with him or that will mean you got a date before I did. Do you really want that responsibility. Boys are in league with deer... watch out... let ton down nice and easy...
:nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Silgret

^_^ ^_^; '_'; '_' >_<

imo you just need to tell how you feel towards him softly and your reasons

Do everything in a mannered and planned way

a member of
Indonesianese

br3nna

The Orange One.

Mmm, yeah, 'cept it's vice versa for me... but we are in a relationship. It's one-sided, though, unfortunately. >< anyway, yeah, if you don't like him like that, don't force yourself. It's not fair to you. He'll learn, eventually.

HAHAHAHAA!!!

from what i red here, the boy is a loser!

like i said in my first post, it's his own problem you don't like him.

don't let him use you!

OMFG when did this happen, this is so weird, but i'm going to have to agree with sonicwind, and headaches4ever:let him down nice and easy, um tell him to like katie, or hannah b, (perfect match).

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

oh wow O.O hmmm i think you should not go out with him, sit down with him and tell him that you do not like him and he is like a lil bro and dont go out with him out of guilt kays ^_^

'Signature Image'

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

he's like your little brother? ...then don't be with him...cause you will feel guilty if you coupled up with him when you think that he's your brother not your boyfriend....
or you can try going out and date for a few days...if you think he's not the kind of guy you like...just break off....[this method is kind of cruel... ^^" ]

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

hmmm... that happens a lot... try to talk to him calmly and plainly state what you feel... don't beat around the bush and feel guilty... life's like that... i know that being quite frank hurts but at least you told him the truth... life isn't full of happiness always... oh well, it worked for someone i know... hope you figure things out... =)

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

Ton?!?! no way Lo! youll just kill him if you r even slightly harsh. b carefull... like Headaches4ever said, if u say yes, you will have gotten a real BF before the both of us! :) good luck Lo.

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i thinnk you should give him a chance, but if you don't want to just act like you know nothing.
(u don'y have to take my advise)

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

just because he said that he like u doesnt mean that u should go out with him or hook up.just follow your instint and gg ^^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

You don't have to go out with someone just because they like you. I have a couple guys who like me that I feel nothing for. They're good friends, and that's all I see them as. Use your best judgement. If you dont like him, going out with him might make him think you do, and leading him on isn't a good thing to do either. I'd say just let him down gently, and explain that you only want to be friends.

Good luck.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

I'm sure there's this one boy who likes me (he even said "I like you in a material way" when I said... Read later) but I view him as someone to take under my wing and spread my materal feelings on him, 'cause he's just so pitiful. It's so fulfilling, though, to act like a mother, even at my age. And it's a lot easier, 'cause he isn't a baby! :D

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by idontdoperkyTon?!?! no way Lo! youll just kill him if you r even slightly harsh. b carefull... like Headaches4ever said, if u say yes, you will have gotten a real BF before the both of us! :) good luck Lo.

hey, hey. i try to be nice, it just always ends up in him being dead...hmm, actuall, not too bad... XD

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

your crazy leave me alone. just frigin sort it out with him

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

If u don't like him, why even bother. I say you just act normal around him and he'll get the msg that you only want a friendship between you guys.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

Quote by SonicWindHAHAHAHAA!!!from what i red here, the boy is a loser!
like i said in my first post, it's his own problem you don't like him.
don't let him use you!

ton is a looser but I have to agree w headaches4ever let him down easy asagoro hes not that bad just strange

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.