Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inuyasha:Castle beyond the looking glass... - Minitokyo

Inuyasha:Castle beyond the looking glass...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Hey, iwanted to know that, did anybody watched Inuyasha:Castle beyond the looking glass??? This is one of my fav anime movies ever!!! Can you tell me your opinoin about it?

I'm Back!!

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

Yeah, I've watched it. Too bad it isn't real.
I mean like it wasn't written by Rumiko Takahashi - it was more or less just an advanced doujinshi or fanfic type of thing. T_T

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

Yes, I had watched the movie. I guess the movie wasn't that bad. I haven't seen the third or the fourth movie, but between the first movie and this movie, I would choose the first one. I love how the possessed Kagome turned evil. I don't really like the good side of Kagome. As for the second one, one part of the movie I dislike is the love scene. I actually prefer the evil side rather then the good side.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

Meh - I don't like evil kagome, she kinda reminds me of kikyo. *shudder*

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by emeraldtenshiMeh - I don't like evil kagome, she kinda reminds me of kikyo. *shudder*

:) (funny,lol!!!)

I'm Back!!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by darkangel9889Yes, I had watched the movie. I guess the movie wasn't that bad. I haven't seen the third or the fourth movie, but between the first movie and this movie, I would choose the first one. I love how the possessed Kagome turned evil. I don't really like the good side of Kagome. As for the second one, one part of the movie I dislike is the love scene. I actually prefer the evil side rather then the good side.

ive seen the first second and third, but i never heard of a fourth.
the second was ok...

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

no I didn't =_=;; I wanted to but...I just didn't have the time or not enough energy to watch it >.<

:sweat: i havn't watched it!! i want to tho asap!! lol it must be pretty good!!

^Lilrea^

I'm not a big fan of Rumiko Takeshi's work>.<
i dont really enjoy her plots that much...but she is old afterall XD

if anyone wants the movie...i've got acouple of copies since i got a bunch for free from my shop>.<
just PM me ...muhahah i want $$ XD
i promise it wont be more then 5 bucks XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.