Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Koga??? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Hey, I was just wondering, who do you think should be with kagome? Inuyasha or Koga??? I really want honest opinions...(Not demanding it)...

I'm Back!!

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

In my opinion I think that Inuyasha should be with Kagome. I also believe that Koga should keep his promise to marry Ayame.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by KiumaruIn my opinion I think that Inuyasha should be with Kagome. I also believe that Koga should keep his promise to marry Ayame.

yup that pretty much is what should be done in my opinion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i would prefer inuyasha and kagome together.. they look cute together.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

hehe. i like kagome and sesshoumaru...but choosing from inuyasha and koga i'd pick inuyasha. they do look cute together and i like ayame x koga

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

Inuyashan and Kagome of course! I mean Kagome and Kouga don't connect each other as good as Kagome did with Inuyasha. And also, Kagome really loves Inuyasha so...yeah..some people might like Kagome/Kouga but I just can't see them together. ^^

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

I don't think Kouga looks good with Kagome OR Ayame.. But that's me. o_o;

inuyasha cuz inuyasha loves kagome and as for kouga he's just obessed bout kagome

Signature Image

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

Inu Yasha and Kagome belong together. Koga should just keep his promise and marry Ayame like he said so.

Believe it once more...
Signature

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

my opinions of both!

Kouga: He treats kagome very nicely and he shows affection to her

Inuyasha: He treats her OK, but doesnt show affection to anyone, but he protects her...

so its however you look at it....right now im not sure which one is better for kagome....>< aaa! so many choices! :P have a great day ya'll!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.