Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ? - Minitokyo

What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I was just asking this out of the blue...

What will you do if you found out that your friend hates you and talk bad about you behind your back? He/she is not really a close friend, but he/she is still a friend which you know quite well (not those hi-and-bye friend lol) and you actually have a quite nice impression of him/her and think of he/she as a nice friend...
What will you do then ? Will you bitch about him/her back ? Will you confront him/her ?
About the poll, lets say everything is over and any doubts and misunderstanding is cleared (whether you think it will be a peaceful end or not) ..do you think you can forgive him/her and be frens again?

If me, I would not know what to do, but first and foremost I will question myself whether I did her/him any wrong in the past...

Signature

ChaosNight

Hunter of Chaos

I wouldn't really do anything. I got a lot more friends. I wouldn't really care anyway.

sakuralim

Love is ......

well, I dont know what will I do or act
but one thing for sure, I will be very sad and hurt deep down in my heart
well, I will wonder where I did wrong until she hates me
maybe ask her out and talk until find out the problem to it
maybe this started by misunderstanding

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

first thing to do is to find out what caused it.....try to settle it maybe......well after its all over.....personally its up to the situation and the persons attitude after the scenario.....if they want to be friends i wouldnt mind......but doubts and distrust will remain i think.....a friend .......but just a friend...probably nothing more unless situations changes..

To me, I don't really hate people. I just don't have it in me to do so. If I find out that my friend hates me I'd still be friends after the whole thing blows. Though I might not trust the person that much. I forgive but sometimes it's hard to forget.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by sakuralimwell, I dont know what will I do or act
but one thing for sure, I will be very sad and hurt deep down in my heart
well, I will wonder where I did wrong until she hates me
maybe ask her out and talk until find out the problem to it
maybe this started by misunderstanding

Well, maybe this is the correct thing to do ^^

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

I'd try to see if i did anything wrong -- if not -- then it's on them -- i'd still say hi and bye -- if they talk bout me behind my back - then i can't help them -- i honestly wouldn't care -- [this situation did happen to me lol] i tried to figure out wat was wrong -- she didn't answer me -- and our friendship has never been the same since then -- never been restored -- i say hi and bye when i see her -- but she is too cool for me now -- so oh well -- i can't waste my energy on ppl like that. ^_^

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

oh yeah i have friend like this. but since im not really close to him, i just ignored it. he's so f*cked up. blah
about the reasons, i wont bother to ask myself why.

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

i'm not sure what i would do since i only have a few friends to begin with.
if it was to the point where s/he was causeing a problem with my other few friends then i wouldnt really know what to do. sacrifice one for the others or end up losing them all. i guess it would depend on what that person was saying about me to begin with.

Signature

I wouldnt forgive them, like now, my life has all these twists and turns, like the person i trusted the most backstabs me, so im just givin her hell at the moment taht will show her heheheh!!, and iwill never forgive her.

id prolli confront her.. one usll then prolli end up crying; most proli me

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hm.... very depend on what's happen in a whole story? if very minor problem... of cos it will not hurt anyone for sure... (like us juz had a misunderstood becos of my poor english)...
if major problem like purposely insult people , stab s/he bac, betray s/he friendship... that's unforgiveable... once realiability is gone/betrayed, friendship become meaningless...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Unfortunately enough as it were, ChaosNight's response would coincide with my own. Besides, a lot of my friends out there aren't even that close to me, so if I figured out one had a problem, I'd normally shrug it off and consider stating, who cares? Backstabbers with no honesty - there's more important people to turn to.

If, however, it came from an extremely close friend of mine, I'd be bewildered and depressed. I've never had a really close friend of mine start bickering with me before, but it is indeed possible, and I'm afraid sometimes you can lose them, that way. Friends change easily through time, but good friends are definitely hard to lose, and definitely hard to find.

Quote by tarerenWhat will you do if you found out that your friend hates you and talk
bad about you behind your back? He/she is not really a close friend,
but he/she is still a friend which you know quite well (not those
hi-and-bye friend lol) and you actually have a quite nice impression of
him/her and think of he/she as a nice friend...

Those hi-and-bye friends - I know what you mean. Friends you have talked to, but aren't close with. So-called "friends." Yeah, unfortunately as it were, if I find such negativity being expressed, unfortunately enough, I'd have to push such troublesome people away. Believe me, all talk and not a single shred of a chance to defend yourself. It's a shame, really. These people need to learn better - hatred is not one anyone would like to look up to, but it is inevitable, unfortunately as it were. That's the way life goes.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I'm in that situation right now... this is what i did, I confronted her... i guess she wasn't supposed to be my friend...

I'm Back!!

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

If that's what s/he wants, let it be.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

Wouldn't be suprised, I mean it has only happened how many times now? You get over it and move on, every day I see people I once called my friend only to have them shun me. I know why too, I'm just to damned shady. The personality I show other people is really dark, I guess I just am afraid to let people see the real me.

I don't really know what I would do. I would most likely continue letting he or she to think however he or she wants to and leave it at that.

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

if my friend hated me...well...i really don't know what to do. can't sit and mope about it. i guess, i'll just see what happens and continue from there. if she/he still wants to be friends, well, i'm glad, but if she/he doesn't...well...so be it

maybe i would try to talk him......figure out the reasons....!!! dont really want to lose a friend anyways.....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by TSPhoenixWouldn't be suprised, I mean it has only happened how many times now?
You get over it and move on, every day I see people I once called my
friend only to have them shun me.

That sounds pretty terrible. I'm sure you'll get over it. We all go through that line from time to time, even without explanations. Just move and go on - yes?

Quote by TSPhoenixI know why too, I'm just to damned
shady. The personality I show other people is really dark, I guess I
just am afraid to let people see the real me.

lol - But believe me, sometimes people do read you the wrong way because of that, and they simply don't know what they're missing out. That's why going out with friends who understand you better are key to a healthy relationship. People who aren't like that normally tend to be pushed aside. Not that I don't mind, I know friends from university who wish to be alone as well, and others hate them for being so isolated at times as well. To me, it's their choice, so really rather than poke fun at them, leave them alone. They want to have more privacy? So be it. No need to pry into the problem itself.

Indeed, it's hard to let yourself out of the shell, being surrounded by complete strangers and the sorts. As funny as it were, even these individuals have friends pretty close to them. Believe me, when they start talking, even with a so-called dark personality that many think about towards a certain person from time to time, you'd be surprised.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by CelessaThose hi-and-bye
friends - I know what you mean. Friends you have talked to, but aren't
close with. So-called "friends."

Hey, so glad you know what I mean haha

Signature

Yeah, I've been like that since I was a kid, and I'd love to have proper conversations with people at school, but it never seems to work.

I guess you are right. It is a trick little situation though, wanting to talk to people but being too scared to do it. I just worry that the year will end and I'll never see some of them again.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by tareren

Quote by CelessaThose hi-and-bye
friends - I know what you mean. Friends you have talked to, but aren't
close with. So-called "friends."

Hey, so glad you know what I mean haha

Haha, tareren - I so know what you mean! Make that two of us. **High fives** By the way, nice userpage, girl. ^_^

Quote by TSPhoenixYeah, I've been like that since I was a kid, and I'd love to have
proper conversations with people at school, but it never seems to work.

Hey, don't worry. Surprisingly enough, I'm very incredibly shy in person as well. It would take a lot for me to chat one-on-one with a complete stranger, but I find it quite normal, nonetheless. It would definitely take a bit of work to get to know a person better, and because of that, I casted away other people as well who could have been my friends down by university, but at the same time, made really good friends who got to know me much better this kind of way as well. It evidently has its ups and downs, but people who want to know you better by first approaching you is indeed kind of tough, I'll agree.

Quote by TSPhoenixI guess you are right. It is a trick little situation though, wanting
to talk to people but being too scared to do it. I just worry that the
year will end and I'll never see some of them again.

Yeah, same here, but nobody should turn you down and hate you that way. Those aren't real friends. Real friends aren't like that, and I know for a fact there are people out there who are extremely kind and willing to have someone they hardly know into a relationship. Those type of people are completely understanding, and considerably nice, are some of the best friends you'll ever make. Not those who become your friends, then care less for you. I don't know about your situation, but it seems you got it rough. It's cool though. I know many people like that. They somehow get around.

Signature

I guess we wouldn't be friends anymore, since I think that needs to be mutual

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.