Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating during class hours... - Minitokyo

Eating during class hours...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

It is not impolite, teacher sometimes eat during class.
I have eaten during class but when the group is large so the teacher doesn't notice.
But when the class was small i ussually chewed bubblegum.

Our school allows you to eat in class whenever you want, drink whatever you want except alchohol of course, and chew gum... AS LONG as you put all your garbage in the garbage and keep the place clean, or else youll lose the privelag eof being able to eat ^_^

I don't really feel the urge to eat in class. We have our recess/ break times and I don't think there is much of a need to eat more food in between. ^^

- This Free Life Crisis -

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Well, I only eat in classes in which the teacher has openly expressed that he doesn't care, which is French. In fact, he eats his lunch in my class all the time too. So that's the only place where I eat anything. Just today, I ate the noodles my friend gave me because I didn't have a lunch. ^_^

But other classes, even if the teacher never mentioned forbidding it, I don't eat. lol. maybe I'm too busy writing down my lecture notes.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Xime

*-.For You.-*

Hi!!! well I sometimes eat in classes, always depends of the teacher, all the hunger has and the time for go out. So is very changeable. Though to see the people to eat while your you work in class is a bit disagreeable, so I am trying not to eat in class.

Bye
*Hugs*

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Must of my teachers allow us to eat in class, but we just need to clean after ourselves and not disturb the class. I don't really care if people eat or not. However, I really hate it when I am hungry, and some people are eating food that smells so good.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

sneak in fries ^^ and eat while teacher is teaching ^^ weeeeeeee~

I never eat in class in any of my entire school years, but this year it seems a bit different. XD I would eat my lunch in the morning if I'm in a rush to get to school and/or in the afternoon classes when I'm busy during the entire lunch period. My teachers never caught me eating in front of them despite that I sit at the very front of the class. ^_^'

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

i always eqt during class... Drink to.. ppl think im a rebel.. but yeah... i really dont think its a bad thing...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

welll actually in my art class at college, I always go in with muh coffe and a sandwich... then one of us (whe're 8) goes back to the cafeteria, and buys some coke and some more coffe for all (including the teacher), and some smokes for me and a partner...
... I love my class!!!! ^_^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by DrakNot really.
Though now, that I'm in collage, I sometimes drink a little during class hours (no alcohol, I meant typicall drinks!).
And why should that be inpolite? A lot of my teachers drink during classes as well.

Oh yeah, what I mention here just about eating the food, I think the teacher doesn't care if we drink something in the class. I still keep drinking ice cap or coffee or juice during class, especially summer time like right now ^_^'

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I think it's ok. I mean if you're hungry you can't really learn. But if you are chewing all loudly and annoyingly it's bad.

*laughs*
Well I've done it before. Shoot, in our school there's a rule against chewing gum. I've had gum in my mouth and spoke to the teachers face eye to eye and kept chewing. Nothing. I walk down the hall past the administrators...nothing. But the guy next to me doing the same thing was caught with a detention. Odd hmm? But my friends are another story. I've had like a few chips once or twice. But my friend pulls out this huge bottle of "Slice" and starts drinking it with the bottom up right behind the teacher. When he turns, he drops it in his bookbag. Then continues.
Gotta admire that bravery. ^_^'
~Narutofan

Signature

Hehe,sometimes I eat in class while the teacher is teaching,cause I really hungry or because I don't have my breakfast yet!^_^" I know it's not polite to the teacher so I eat fast and make no noisy.^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

i used to eat in class a lot in elementary school

Quote by Sakura0chan

Quote by KiumaruI think it's quite a bit impolite to eat while someone is teaching
something. Imagine that you're trying to teach a class and someone
interrupts you with their eating. (Either that or you see that they pay
more attention to eating than pay attention to you.)

I agree with Kiumaru.
It's impolite to eat during class because your teacher is teaching the lessons...

I agree with both of them but in uor school we can eat as long as it is candy. Thats it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I eat in the class. Coz my lecturer dun care, and she allow us to.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

i eat wen the teachers not looking.. everyone duzit wen they get the urge [hunger lol]
I gess it depends on whether the teacher takes it lightly or not =]

Signature

sakuralim

Love is ......

haha
in my school, we eat sweets
to prevent us to fall asleep in class
but when we get caught, we have to spit out the sweet
anyway it is not polite to eat in front of someone when he/she is not eating ^^"

I always eat in the class, some of the teachers don't like that but now they don't care that much so eating more, hehe XD

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

sure do.. i luv to eat in all my classes

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

Eat only when the teacher is not looking.. :D

Hehehe. I always do that :D especially when the class is boring =P

Well there was this girl at my school who used to eat during class and the teacher never stopped her. Some of my classmates even asked the teacher whether she was his daughter coz he let her eat in class. But that was kind of strange since it was so obvious she wasn't.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.