Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating during class hours... - Minitokyo

Eating during class hours...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Barbara
how are you doing?
well..uhhm here at my school it is forbidden to eat in the class, however we sneak some if the teacher dont watch
i think its not good to eat in the class because it will cause chaos and maybe other people in the class dont like it, and if you could eat and drink in the class then there would not be anny lunch break anymore so i think its better not to eat in the class and just wait for the lunch break. :)

hehe...funny you should mention that....i dont eat breakfast in the morning (i think 7 in the morning is too early for breakfast) so i usually snack during periods 1 and 2...not big things though...mostly breakfast bars and stuff...ive only got caught cut twice....i had to throw it all away once because the teacher was already in a bad mood...how i hate that garbage man (he didnt tell us his name and he had on overalls so we named him the garbage man...i think he taught auto)

We are not allowed to eat when the teacher is teaching, if we're caught, the teacher will ask us to leave his or her class for the rest of the day and our names will be on the class notebook.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

In my particular high school, the rules of eating in the classroom is set by individual classes. For example, in my first period class (Physics), we are allowed to buy breakfast in the cafeteria and eat in the room (even though it is against state policy to eat in science labs). Some teachers are okay if we eat while they teach; however, other teachers don't allow us to eat during class.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

To be honest, I did it a lot in my last High School year. Because there was this Telecommunications teacher ands though he was smart and all, he was really boring, and I was always sleepy (for some unknown reason). And I discovered that eating helped me to stay awake :P

... and he never ever found out.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yeah I've eaten in class but nothing that makes a crunching noise because that is really, really rude!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha only candies and such. anything bigger than that da teach will surely find out and we aint like when da teach find out we're eating in class >_<

Genosider

The Last Raven

All the time. Especially when it's a 5-hour stretch class. Even the teacher eats with us.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

In my school it's not allowed. But just like teen sex, teen drinking, and teen drug use, it happens anyways. It just depends on wether the teacher lets you or not. I don't think it's rude because every person I know can do at least two or three things at once, eh?

although i think its not polite to be eating in class
but still i do it just to annoy some of my teacher .......

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

There's just...no point.
There's a lunch break for eating. You don't need to eat in class ~.~
We're allowed to drink [water] in our school anyway, so that's fine for me ^^

If I'm ever gonna eat anything, it's usually just a sweet or something, and that's pretty easy to conceal anyway.

Signature Image
:3

Xdd

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by lilrea46i don't eat in classes i eat in the computer lab!!

Ah...in my university, we are not allowed to bring food or drink into the computer lab, if we get caught, we can not come to that computer lab for the rest of the week. It happended to me once in the 1st year :(

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

It really depends on the teacher. Some don't allow food of drinks (not water) at all. But my Japanese teacher lets us eat all the time, it's great! :D

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I sometimes eat at the class, even our teacher allowed us to do that!

Pride comes before the fall

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i sometimes eat in class, but only if i am really hungery or i skipped lunch to finish a quiz or test...

retire

i used to do that in college all the time. i never got caught and they never told us not to. of course then i never really ate much so i snacked all day on a bag of doritos chips

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Everyone in my 2nd period class eats something during the lesson
i have done this also our teacher doesn't seem to care all that much....

some of my teacher doesn't care at all
but i've never do it

I eat in my science class, maybe careers, water in history, and I'm full after lunch, so no food in religion.

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Well, here in Austria sometimes also people eat during class but the most teachers don't like it.

I do it all the time, we bring food to classes and share together, ha....good time XD

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.