Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like"Hi Hi AmiYumi Show"? - Minitokyo

Do you like"Hi Hi AmiYumi Show"?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Never saw it.

wolfinho

wolfinho

^~, Just Wolf...

I LOVE IT, I NVER LOST 1 episode XD, its quite funny, but if they made a real show it would be better,
The Musics and the graphics its great!
Cyao Wolf

Signature

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Its ok.... I guess. I'm not sure I like puffy music >.< I like other ppl's music but I haven't really listened to Puffy music yet.... And I want to watch the japanese version ^^ No offence but the English ppl that talk is baaaaaaad~

Caitiebear

MT-U Health/Relations Consultant

It's actually a little guilty pleasure of mine that I don't get to see too often. It's rare that I stumble across it.

It's cute, mindless, and it makes me smile.

That, and Puffy AmiYumi are just...so damn cute. ^^;

Signature
It's been one of those days....
Journal*Website*Cosplay*Gaia

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

i have seen worse. it can be fun sometimes but i am no addict

I am invincible!

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

kazz is weird he is like um........... fat bastard from austin powers
lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

the show okay, i perfer teen titans!

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

It vaguely reminds me of the Power Puff Girls. Even so it is better than Super Milk Chan.

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

i like it for some crazy fun once in a while... I like Yumi best- i'm more like her ^_^

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

i soo funny, jajaja and the music a like that

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Doesn't like too much =( But is a little bit funny XD

helmet02

Helmet Rule

Quote by Masaru-Santhat shows OK. I like the short guy. I don't like tyheir corny music, and only the short guy is funny.

yeah taz is the only good part of the show........i don't know how i remember the name(only seen show like 2 times)but whatever :pacman:

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

no!!!!!! OMG no!!!! MY EYES R bleeding JUST thinking about it!!! arrrgagaa Dam i hate that show so much....

first of all... is the Hi HI Puffy Amy Yumi Show
and I think its SO freaking funny jejejejejejeje...

HI HI puffy amiyumi is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is funny at times and just strange at other times. It is a good show and they do at times have plots which I would love to see about 20 times over.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

i only watch it for the music. but the cartoon has no substance to it. it's meant for kids neway.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well its not the greatest show. script isnt all that great. but i still love it and watch it cause ami and yumi are cute characters. and the music is cool.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.