Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad Luck... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Are you one of those people that enters in every contest.... play the lottery... play in a bingo.. and NEVER won anything? Or do you have a lucky star upon you? >.> Im in the first class, Im just tired cuz I never win anything....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've only won one contest I've entered and that was a stupid raffle for a giant stuffed animal.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Never won anything in my life ever. However this one friend of mine won a free Gamecube and PS2 within three weeks of each other. Then a month later my PS2 blew up and then my Gamecube died.

I felt like punching my friend just to see if karma could feel it.

Signature Image

I've won things now and then.
Dont worry, just because you dont win anything now doesnt mean you wont win something in the future. Maybe in the future you will win something really big and important^.^
God has plans for everyone^.^
im such a priest....>.<
*smacks face*
oo god>.o
XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by DS15Never won anything in my life ever. However this one friend of mine won a free Gamecube and PS2 within three weeks of each other. Then a month later my PS2 blew up and then my Gamecube died.
I felt like hurting my friend just to see if karma could feel it.

Wow if that isn't bad luck I don't know what is.
I've never had any of my game sysyems die on me not even my big old clunker of a gameboy(the original)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by DS15Never won anything in my life ever. However this one friend
of mine won a free Gamecube and PS2 within three weeks of each other.
Then a month later my PS2 blew up and then my Gamecube died.
I felt like hurting my friend just to see if karma could feel
it.

Wow if that isn't bad luck I don't know what is.
I've never had any of my game sysyems die on me not even my big old
clunker of a gameboy(the original)

HAHAH i once had my keyboard blow up on me while i was preforming on stage>.< thats when i was in my whole tecno rock faze...now its pure strings and sticks XD

Lakail

Jedi Master

I'm a total good luck charm. I dunno why, but I am basically a Jedi with all of the good luck I have. The force is strong with this one....

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Quote by LakailI'm a total good luck charm. I dunno why, but I am basically a Jedi with all of the good luck I have. The force is strong with this one....

Awww T_TU good 4 you, master jedi >.> well, I still dont lose hope xDDD maybe some day...

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

I think I have bad luck. For some strange reason, everytime I get the song "Simple and Clean" Kingdom Hearts theme, in either english or Japanese, my comp get a virus or crashes the day after, this has happened 3 times now.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by KiraKirachanI think I have bad luck. For some strange reason, everytime I get the
song "Simple and Clean" Kingdom Hearts theme, in either english or
Japanese, my comp get a virus or crashes the day after, this has
happened 3 times now.

Maybe your re-downloading the same file, just from different links.

I have never won in the lottery, but heck, they're cheating anyways.... but in contests, I always seem to be top three. Either my opponents back out or I just mop the floor with them.... no one challenges me anymore so it's really a problem.

Signature

I'm on the first classs too. I have never won any contest or challenge I've participated no matter the prize or rules or anything else. I don't even win the contests trown in my birthdays! How unlucky is that? Of course, I don't let that kind of things get on my nerves (too often) , but it's really annoying sometimes >=(

Member of "[Hispanime]".

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......Interesting question, let's see:

-I did win avant premier tickets for Spiderman a few years ago but I didn't win avant premiers ticket for SW: REvenge of the Sith.

-I have a cute girlfriend now but a few years ago the girl I love turn me down. Now I have a few girls after me.

-I was kick out from my first job but is Ok since I hate it. Nowe I'm working in a Lan Games store and I love it.

-I can buy cool TRansformers toys but I couldn't have TF toys when I was a kid.

I guess my luck goes in both ways. SOmedays I have good luck and others bad luck.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Im agree with you I rare to win anyhing this days. but the back luck is terrible. I remember I win a t-shirt a long time ago. well... you now.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I won a few contest this year mostly for sports and tornaments^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

Quote by MagaOscuraAre you one of those people that enters in every contest.... play the
lottery... play in a bingo.. and never won anything? Or do you have a
lucky star upon you? &gt;.&gt; Im in the first class, Im just tired cuz
I never win anything....

I know what you mean I have never won

I don't really participate in many contests, I don't believe in luck

I don`t participate in every contest.Only sometimes, when I feel I can win.
Cause I wait till something good happens to me

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm...i guess i have won before...but very rarly...
sometimes it seems that i carry bad luck with me wherever i go sometimes...

hmm yeah thats me soo unlucky, i guess badluck is better than no luck :)

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I don't play luck games. I don't believe in such things like luck

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I used to think that I have bad luck surrounding me but I found out that when I stopped thinking about it, nothing goes badly. So, it's all in the head^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

probably not a lucky guy.. but not worst

Signature

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I don't remember winning anything, but then again I don't remember participating in anything also :P I don't believe too much in those things.

up up and away

i dont believe in luck, i think its all about how you take things. its all about the odds, odds of winnning things are like the lottery are stupendous and just a fool hopes.

great things dont happen by themselves, you have to make them happen.

if you try and win the lottery you are likely to not get a penny back, but if you invest are open a shop or take up something you can make it work and make a lot of money.

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.